Play Dragon's Crown

play Dragon's Crown

Attached: dragon_s_crown__snake_problems_by_kawa_v_d8bd60l.png (1250x918, 798.66K)

Already played the shit out of it on the ps3. Should pick it up some day again.

Attached: 4e17b20403e62878fb859eeca67776f1.jpg (500x889, 173.32K)

One of the most stylish games I've ever played. It's decently fun, satisfying to play and is a well rounded and polished experience. Only problem is that it's a bit on the short side. Please release it on PC so i can buy it again, thank you.

How's the class balance for playing alone? I wanna play Elf if I get it because she's the cutest.

Attached: 4b4af7d963cbceee107569e5929b0264.jpg (828x1166, 502.85K)

Any class is viable and most classes' builds are also viable even if some are harder to use. For instance, a boot-Elf or knife-Elf are doable but not recommended for first timers.

>just do the same stage over and over bro
nice game

>tfw one of my favorite artists did a picture for me of sorceress having sex with his warrior oc

Attached: my thirst is unquenchable.gif (500x395, 601.52K)

It's entirely possible to play the game with any class, and you can get ai-controlled companions, who at least function as a meatshield and distraction.
Not all of them are geared for it equally. Sorceress and Wizard have a harder time solo because of the charge time of their big spells. They can summon some helpers, but they are suboptimal. Personally, kinda suffered playing solo as Wizard, at least Sorceress I played when the multiplayer was still active.
The rest functions well solo, especially Amazon and Elf because of their high mobility and great damage output.
>I wanna play Elf if I get it because she's the cutest
Oh god, back then there were tons (often japanese) players that only played her because she was cute and not a titmonster or muscle-girl. And the quality of their gameplay showed that. Please don't play a kick-elf, for your own sake. She is my favorite and I spend the most time with her solo and in groups, but kick-elves are just lame.

Attached: 2f03c2b88c2d7284942c9573f012c5d8.jpg (700x626, 171.54K)

DS2 where Sorceress has even larger breasts and beastmaster is playable when???

Shut your fucking face sick kicks 4 life

Port it to pc

Go fuck yourself, you gave elf players a bad name.

Attached: e848fdd68a741046072dca1a5f1f0543.jpg (971x1500, 788.33K)

I always hear about how much people hated kick elves, which is good because I would have gone that route too. So go all in on bow or something?

Attached: 38239632_p7.jpg (905x640, 241.85K)

they fear me, the dagger elf

You always want to focus on the bow. The standard bow attacks, crouched-bow shots and charged bow shots will be your bread and butter in any reasonable build.
The other potential builds for the main game include to go even harder on bows with special ammunition (very powerful).
Like says, a dagger backstab build (protip: add maintenance as well), which is rather tricky to pull off especially solo.
And going for the elemental skill whose name I forgot. Haven't tried that one.
Really, focus on the bowshots no matter what. More arrows in your quiver, stronger charged shots. Then pick what else interests you. You can respec later on.

Attached: cb89a44a28103803ff9b77cbb554703c.jpg (440x889, 217.69K)

I would if it was on Steam. Why the hell haven't SEGA ported it over to Steam yet? It's an amazing game!

is there any other game like this? needs loot.

If you need a back up skill for incase you run out of arrows there's a magic skill elf can get that isn't too great on it's own (which is fine since bow is your main weapon) but is pretty strong based on the environment. I recall fire being good since it let you spam homing fireballs.

Well thanks for the tips guys, one last thing though. I got a Vita from a rummage a while back, is the Vita version okay or should I 100% go for the PS3 one?

Attached: 38010550_p0.jpg (1500x1983, 2.04M)

Elemental lore is a weird skill, you either just unlock it and put only one point into it to make use of it utility, or go full on it and try to build it into your combos and strategies.

The vita has some performance issues when too much shit is happening on the screen (which is probably less likely going solo), but makes it easier to use mechanics by simply clicking on the screen. Aside from that, there is virtually no difference.

giwtwm

Attached: BlandHelplessHornedviper-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 2.98M)