Crystal Project

You're playing Andrew's game right?

Attached: 939817e19ced5658fce64231a8649eccf4f736d9.jpg (1920x1080, 631.93K)

i refuse to play anything that even remotely resembles minecraft graphics

Sure am. Just unlocked Chemist and got my flute so I can summon my mount wherever.

Attached: Untitled.png (1921x1081, 239.05K)

konnichiwa Andrew

Andrew is quite the memer.

Attached: Untitled.png (1921x1081, 975.58K)

That depends on whether or not Andrew will give me a key.

Give me a Steam Key, Andrew

Attached: Give me a Hug, Man.jpg (500x353, 23.31K)

Stop begging Andrew for stuff, he's a bro and worked hard, just download the torrent he wont mind.

>just download the torrent
Is there one up yet?

"Metroidvania upgrades" when?

God damn, I haven't seen that in years.

So far the Quintar (mount) is the only one I've gotten.
It allows you to jump 3 squares forward instead of 2, so you can close gaps easier. But it only jumps 1 square up so you can only use it to traverse horizontally better, not vertically.

Wishlisted it. Gonna pirate it and buy it if i like it

>not bumrushing Prison grossly underlevelled and juking every fight including the boss

>Prison
Don't think I've even been to a Prison yet

Buying your game, Andrew. Better not be shit or I'll find you and end you, in Minecraft.

>gotten like three spears now
>no class specializing in them
I feel like I missed a crystal or something.

Just keep exploring, make mistakes, be bad, then get good and become everything Andrew knows you can be. It's the journey that matters.

How big the game is?
The combat seem pretty meh,with the mage having the classic "fire-firer-firest" spread of skills, but the game itself seem like it could be fun, IF there are a lot of places to explore

So far it seems pretty big. I'm about 9 hours in.
You discover individual maps and I can't really zoom out on the world map, but so far I've discovered about 20ish maps / areas. They're not all as big as the zones because you find caves and dungeons and stuff. But at the moment, my location list goes all the way down to 53 and I assume there's more after that that I just haven't discovered.

Attached: map.png (1921x2028, 410.02K)

Is the demo good?

It's free why don't you just download and try it...

Is there a post game or something like a super boss? If so I will buy your game Andrew.

There's this thing.

Attached: 20220401053757_1.jpg (1920x1080, 249.86K)

Just tried it out, it's actually pretty decent.

Thanks Andrew!

>find a digested head
>keep heading into the basement because there's a sign outside saying there's treasure
>find fucking Gran in the basement and she completely mogs you
She's such a fat bitch. It's a nice touch that the money penalty for dying isn't applied when you die to bosses because I've encountered about 4 bosses now that completely buttfucked me