Who is this even for?

Who is this even for?

Attached: 1643213945075.jpg (1280x720, 65.36K)

Gamers?

Sent from my Voxtech-2 78900902 Hellmoth.

It's for gabe. He's doing a research study on the effects of stockholm syndrome and he'll use nintendo and the failure of the deck as a perfect thesis.

Budget PC gaming and people that want a more portable PC experience that isn't a laptop.
I'm not getting one but I can understand why people would want one.

Me. Finally those long ass train rides aren't filled with either boredom because I have nothing to do or frustration because I'm trying to read and people are being noisy.

Me.

me.

Attached: look who came out of his chair.jpg (1428x858, 314.48K)

But you can get a better laptop for cheaper

Not Artifact fans that's for sure.

For gullible marks deceived by known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Nigga that fan sounds like a jet engine.

(You) summoned , now you need to take care of him.

Which one

ur mom cause shes so fat she can't be in buildings or they collapse 😂

Sent from my Steam Deck

The artifact fag

Guys who live in a cabin and use solar but still want to game.

Toilet people.

Why? An Odin or odin pro would be better

Aren't they using ARM? Seems like the need to use emulators and the GPU drivers would be limiting.
That's what makes the Steam Deck work.
Its AMD64 so no emulator require for PC games.
Valve's win32 implementation is almost on par with Windows 7's old native support before Microsoft fucked it up by demoting it to a compatibility layer.
The Linux Exclusive AMD drivers are the best ones for any hardware.

My machine will be an uncompromised computer

Attached: Product_Showcase_ID_53864.jpg (1200x803, 178.38K)

When they first announced it I would have said it’s for the kind of gamer who buys the downgraded Switch ports of modern games just to play them portable. And that the market for those Switch ports would be gone afterwards.

But now that it’s come out I change my mind. You can obviously play modern games on it and they look great. But the thing is almost twice the size and weight of a switch, lasts 90 mins on battery, and has an extremely loud fan. BUT it is an actual PC in a small package that has entry level gaming hardware and is very affordable. So if you’re in the market for a cheap gaming laptop to supplement your gaming rig, this is for you unless you want something stronger (but it will cost you more than it’s worth).

There is also a market of autistic emulation fans who want to play Switch games on it and then brag about it here for some reason