FAQ: APRIL 1ST (ALL EMOIJS IN 1 THREAD)

>what's happening?
Jannies turned on leddit/shitter collectible emojis. Any Forums is kill for whole day.
>how do I collect?
Open post window by clicking someone else post number (post reply seem to not work), and click new emoji icon to open emotes window. Make sure to click in left down corner ''start a new session'' or something like that. Now you can start collecting emojis. If you can't see new emoji option, make a new post, should be visible after that. Now you can collect them by simply clicking them. You will see green message if you collected new one, red if you already possess it.
>how do I post them?
Click emojis that other people post to unlock them first in emotes window. After that, emoji appears in emotes window (you open it by clicking new emoji face when you open posting window). In order to post, unlock them with points.
>how to earn points?
You get 20 points every 5 minutes automatically and supposedly (You)s also give you points, not sure about that.
>how much emoji cost to unlock?
Varies, some 50, another 300.
>how many emojis are there to collect?
166 I believe
>what are roll options in emotes window?
You can use them to unlock emojis with points. There is roll for 3x emojis and 10x emojis, 10 points each, so 30 points for 3x roll, 100 points for 100x roll. Emotes you rolled will appear after roll.
>what if I roll already unlocked emoji?
You get points. Not sure how much though, maybe 5.

ALL EMOJIS COLLECTIBLE ITT (IT"S A FREE REAL ESTATE):

Attached: 1648790549422.png (716x900, 401.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/442451-4chud-x-emotes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reply to this post and I won’t get any points (I’m a phoneposter)

Attached: 03837446-4347-4497-A41B-702C27C6A6A4.png (300x300, 126.27K)

>have 4chanx and it won't show
Darn, missing out.

So I can't use Any Forums x anymore? I hate the built-in extension.

>"i want the april fools gag to not be based off of current events"

Attached: paw.jpg (512x384, 27.43K)

👀

cool

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/442451-4chud-x-emotes
fixed it for me

It works.
Thanks friend.

where is my emoji button??

Flawless.

Test

:BOOBA:
:PepeLmao:

I'm trying to own all emotes. This is what I have so far. I was rolling but now I've decided to buy them outright because of how many duplicates I've been getting. Is it still better to roll or should I just keep buying select emotes?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (472x476, 257.55K)

How do I get points reeeeeeeee

:BOOBA:

so they're permanent? i would love it if that were true

Attached: Merchant.png (56x36, 3.16K)

hello sers i need 2 24 32 please i ask of you to do the needful thank you my sers good morning

Stop spoonfeeding. Half the fun comes from figuing out the mechanics in every April Fools.

>166 post ends in 166

:desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu::desu:

rare emotes only