On this day, 7 years ago

...one of the best games was released. Dark Souls 2 SotFS

What is it that melts your heart when you think about the best FS game?

Attached: Best Souls 2.jpg (1024x1024, 198.43K)

I don't think Dark Souls 2 is the best Dark Souls game, but it is by far, my favourite of the series.

As for what I bemoan, I certainly think it could have been even better, if it had the budget of a game like Elden Ring, and if their nosey Jewish publishers were publically stoned to death.

Whenever i think of DS2 i have fond memories of pvp on that gnome belltower

PVP in DS2 was based, unlike in Elden Ring, DS2 actually managed to pull off "everything is broken, so nothing is broken" which is pretty much impossible.

wait, DS2 was a fucking april fools joke? hahaha

I platinumed Elden ring without ever experiencing pvp

AH FUCK, OP's messing with us! Good one, I always forget it's April 1st when it is in fact, April 1st.

Like, I don't hold the wonky PVP against the game, I've always kinda looked at the PVP as somewhat separate from the game itself.

Dark Souls 2 is without a doubt one of the games ever made. And I can say eith certainty that's it's one of the games I've ever played in my life.

Attached: ds2playtime.png (418x296, 163.86K)

Yes, Scholar was released on that day. Vanilla was not.
Also, Square and Enix merged on April 1st4480w

muh nigga!

😤

Attached: 1gz2kvdynh541.gif (554x312, 1.69M)

Damn, those are some hot numbers, I've only got about 280 hours under my belt, but it's more than any other Fromsoftware game I've played.

Attached: Capture.png (506x222, 80.92K)

I truly think Dark Souls 2 is a game, crazy opinion I know. When I think back on it, Dark Souls 2 has some themes, that really make it a game. When you look at it from a perspective, it truly is a game.

Not bad, user.
I have ~150 hours on Steam and maybe 100 on pirared version. Plus this (maybe few more hours because I played PvP recently)
Haven't played vanilla yet, but I have it on PS3

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-181409_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 252.06K)

Numbers bragging aside, I really struggle to get a gauge on how many people actually like/dislike DS2. Sometimes it feels like it's a 50/50 split, but I try to account for a vocal minority, and it just gets confusing. Though, I suppose it depends where you ask, what do you think guys?

I want to have lots of unprotected sex with Emerald Herald.

Attached: 1646497432094.png (810x1080, 1.94M)

Unironically my favourite, but i can understand why many dislike it

>servers are still down

Attached: 1551043756823.jpg (583x611, 36.37K)