Soul Calibur thread let's go

Soul Calibur thread let's go.
Who do you main and why do you main them?

Attached: Sophia.jpg (652x1024, 90.7K)

Too fat m8.

Not fat enough m8.

Just the right amount of fat. m8

very nice lady.. is she single?

good morning sir.

Sady not 🥺
but her sister is single

Sophie. I like sword and shield, twin angel step LH is some of the most satisfying things to do in SC. I am better with Tira though

Attached: 1529357704547.jpg (1699x2048, 547.65K)

zasalamel
he has a big scythe

Why are her legs made of wood?

I don't really have a main, and often just hit random when I'm playing with friends. I know a little about everyone, (though some more than others) and that's usually enough for me to make my way through. Keeps things interesting too.

I was playing tira in SC6, I like the random chance to do sick combos with headbutt cancels. Having two movesets pleases my complicated guilty gear character brain as well.
I wanted to play FUCKING LIZARDMAN but I was like, oh hes in the game they just have to finish him up and I can switch to playing FUCKING LIZARDMAN once hes done.

Attached: 1609689658420.jpg (1426x2048, 254.09K)

>Who do you main
Kilik
>why do you main them
I just like polearms
Seong Mi-Na's style doesn't mesh with me tho
if i spent more time in 4 onward I'd probably like Hilde

Sophitia
236B:4

Attached: sc6lives.jpg (1913x1023, 453.32K)

Now that I think more on it, I must be the most boring man alive - Sophie aside, the other characters I play are
Mitsurugi - AA, BB, B[B]
Groh - 6B[B] ~ AVN B/A+B
Cervantes - 2A+B (LH)
Astaroth - lol command grab blenders

I guess I just like characters with good basics, and Astaroth. It's nice knowing that there's no real holes in your kit, so it's really a question of what you value more - Defence for Sophie, good lows for Mitsurugi, basic stance mixups with Groh, or big damage with Cervantes.

whoops - Naturally, Groh's basic AVN mixup is AVN A (low)/A+B (mid)/B (fast)

Guess who just got a Mudkipz on his first roll?

Ivy, because she is a hot milfy looking big booba skimpy clad woman and me likey very much.

Being a contender for best character in the game isn't half bad either. Between 66[A], 6[B], 4B, 2A+B, and 1A she's really hard to approach - and up close, she can take back the initiative with 6B[A] ~ SE and either frametrap you with SE 6B, fish for a counterhit launcher with SE [K], or go for a low/throw with SE 4A/A+G. It's a shockingly effective up close gameplan for a character that's ostensibly a zoner.

Yoda in the one game where yoda is in it

:plead: gimme booba

Tira until 2B's release, best redesign and fun to play

Kilik because I main bo irl