Your just jealous that you can't lean up against a transgirls shoulders as you hug her before she leaves for her bus

>Your just jealous that you can't lean up against a transgirls shoulders as you hug her before she leaves for her bus

Attached: 1647437745877.jpg (490x586, 41.46K)

HA HA TRANSPHOBIA SO FUNNY!!!!! 😲

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANSPHOBIA IS ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE USE INCORRECT PRONOUNS EVERY DAY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE THE CIS GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

/qa/ WON

I CAN'T POST

Attached: file.png (61x33, 1.38K)

seethe

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE THE CIS GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM
imagine unironically believing this in 2022.
your parents will bury you under your real name.

>t. Mtf

This but unironically

Daily reminder that trannies are still less cancerous than females. 😉

How did /qa/ lose to their own kind?

But what about tranny females?

>HA HA TRANSPHOBIA SO FUNNY!!!!!
Yes.

Attached: 1640032984120.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

As a sex having individual, trans girls fucking rock. It's like a girlfriend that you can play vidya with, watch anime, talk about interesting shit, is actually compassionate, and doesn't gaslight you all the time. Plus anal feels fucking awesome and her dick is cute. Bio women literally cannot compete.

You mean ftm? They are a complete meme and usually "detransition" once they realize they are about to lose their female life on easy mode.

>

Ywn have sex with a real woman

Attached: 1647796427567.png (768x1024, 1.31M)

Neither will you, simp.

Yes, I will, troon.

Attached: 1644142480729m.jpg (1024x691, 89.47K)

ACK

When I said "this but unironicall", I was saying transphobia is funny
But it's not funny
It's hysterical

t. foid