What's the fucking point of emojis if you can just post reaction images...

What's the fucking point of emojis if you can just post reaction images? Did you all just forget that we're an IMAGEboard?

What in the actual fuck are you jannies thinking?

Attached: 1628485103718.png (1920x1080, 696.39K)

what

Damn kid 💢 :anger:

It's meh.

Attached: 1345764675620.png (1406x589, 373.94K)

they already did emojis too
laziest april fools I can recall

I don't have to go looking through google to download the image I'm thinking of. most situations I'd want to post a reaction can be covered by emotes.
Plus it's a fun little game to collect them all. I think there should be a new batch of them every three months or so.
btw, just unlocked this one. Look out bitches!

I primarily shitpost with Kuroba so all these emojis are just low quality jpgs. I went on desktop briefly but it wasn't too exciting. I don't give a flying fuck about collecting emojis I've seen a thousand times, for one day.

Attached: redditfrogdoesitsbestkurtcobainimpression.jpg (396x388, 35.18K)

>tfw friend stole one of those shake digivice things
>he died 5 years later
i was so happy, fuck that cunt, you come over and we give you lifts to school, steal my shit and lie to me and my family to our face as soon as i find out because it's not on the table after i finished taking a shit and i see it in your room when i come over? you deserved to die cunt

Emojis are more convenient when browning on the phone instead of computer. Which is how most of us browse now anyways.

go back

They are thinking people are easily amused retards and they are right.
Look at the countless threads which have the equivalent of hundreds of posts in a row that have ONE tiny ant sized image in them kek
If anything else this shit is to benefit mobile posters and gacha suckers.

Attached: 1619315197375.jpg (903x960, 51.72K)

Imageboards are creative and predate twitch emotes which is why it becomes so ironic and funny to have one of the most proeminent imageboards on the internet have a funny freaky friday episode with emojis instead of images

calling it
by morning everyone will stop giving a shit

Kuro-chan erotic!!!!! 😭

Shits and giggles

Shut up and post mesugaki.

Attached: 92017520_p0.png (2000x2800, 2.09M)

kys weab faggot. emojis would be 100 times better than the same tried reaction images trannies like to spam on here.

She's a JS you sick bastard.

Attached: 1648079561966.jpg (868x1228, 788.22K)

People already stopped giving a shit.

Threads would be getting 404d left and right across the site if people actually gave a fuck about this.
That's how you measure if an april fools event is successful, if the whole catalog just gets wiped.

U mad?

no shit sherlock
everyone now has one purpose only

Attached: 1648792573450.jpg (1920x1080, 871.17K)

would you a colors?

Attached: 1518397652160.jpg (1280x720, 79.72K)

>That's how you measure if an april fools event is successful, if the whole catalog just gets wiped.

this desu the more disruptive the better

:baw: I can't get it to work.

How did he die?

I want to bathe with Kuro 😭

>doesn't have a 10k+ image folder
😂

I also stole a digivice as a retarded kid from my friend. I ended up giving it back because I'm not a criminal mastermind though. Got one for my birthday weeks later, still feel bad for stealing it in the first place though.

Perfect age for breeding! 💯

Because using reaction images is peak reddit cringe

I DESIRE TO PUT MINE SEED INTO KURO'S WOMBETH

this made me realize that people actually PAY to use emojis in places like discord

like why?

This post better be post-post-post-post ironic user, otherwise you'n me are gonna be havin' us some words.

Attached: 1631002747257.gif (640x640, 3.06M)