Be sony

>be sony
>make a product ahead of it's time
>abandon it
>be nintendo
>copy said product a decade later
>be praised for being innovative
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrqf1UBhGts

Attached: psp go cradle.jpg (500x500, 28.87K)

What feature are you even referring to? certainly not handhelds themselves. So it must be the connect to tv feature you mean? The one you can do with any Nintendo handheld including original the game boy? History is sad when it’s forgotten

the difference is the PSP Go was a piece of shit that couldn't come close to HD

The switch doesn't even have a web browser dude.

Game Gear did it first

>>be praised for being innovative
Nobody thought what switch did was innovative. Creative maybe because of the joycon features.

>be nintendo
>get complacent
>get dabbed on

Attached: Steam-Deck-photo-with-case.jpg (1200x609, 72.26K)

the biggest problem was that this was a digital only console WAY before that should have ever been a thing. a modded psp go was great, but who the fuck actually bought psp games on the store?

>The one you can do with any Nintendo handheld including original the game boy?
Not DS or 3DS, at least not without opening up your console and soldering new tech in place

Forced meme. Shit will be dead in 1 year

480x272 blown up to HD compared to 504p blown up to 4K

People were rather pissed that they removed any physical media at the time, warning of an all digital future.

I wanted one of these

Attached: 1624122872411.jpg (3240x3120, 2.69M)

>Gyro aim is mocked
>Nintendo does Gyro aiming
>Suddenly everyone loves gyro

Attached: 81pcYb256NL._SL1478_.jpg (1158x1478, 284K)

PSP Go was too early for its own good.

gyro has always been shit. I dont understand why anyone would want to point their handheld around like a retard to aim

I always kind of wanted a PSP, but never got one because I had no idea what games I'd even play on it.
Vita looked interesting too, but the overpriced proprietary memory cards killed iut

Vita and PSP>Switch

Vita too. I'm so glad that Sony gaming division is slowly dying after they threw away the Vita in less than a year it came out.

Hold up I don't remember the GB being able to do that

>Sony is run by retards
>This is somehow Nintendo's fault
What?

Attached: 1647894339240m.jpg (1021x1024, 68.9K)

I still have mine. They were great for basic emulation. The touchpad thumbsticks were beyond garbage tier though. Damn if it wasn't comfortable to hold in expanded mode though, which was totally unexpected.

You can tell this was an absolute failure when the only good things people say about it is they cracked it wide open and used it in ways it was never intended to be used.

Super Gameboy existed for handheld on TV long before the psp had an output cable.

It's a late incremental upgrade to the already long line of PSPs.
By that point there's little reason to buy yet another PSP.

It's already dead. I've seen all of 5 threads related to it since january

It sold well regardless of the intent of buyers.

sony does what nintendoes

I think he means the super gameboy, which isn't the same thing.