*breaks the game*

*breaks the game*

Attached: palace-approach-.jpg (951x576, 113.45K)

i only got maybe ten levels from that place before it became too much of a chore. The mohg's shackle exploit is ruining that zone more

>Get poked by a stick
>JUMP OFF A CLIFF
WHY ARE THE ENEMIES IN THIS GAME SO FUCKING RETARDED?

why is late game elden ring such a slog? Mountaintops, Farum Azula, Mogh's Palace. I have no interest in beating the game now after the fire giant.

Whole mohg area is fucked in general
>can get there right after godrick, run past mobs and loot all the rune items, the ancient sober stone, +10 ghost glovewort, etc then cheese mohg for another free 400k runes
>can infinitely farm souls the moment you have a huge coverage spell or weapon art that does decent dmg

Don't even need to get the shackle either lol, can get a friend to join you then use theirs then leave before you enter so he doesn't get the hp buff

I have three leveled up characters thanks to this shithole. Still haven't even used them.

There has never been a better way to upgrade a million different weapons than this

Attached: albinauric farm.webm (558x314, 1.31M)

Dude just shoot that blood crow with an arrow and it bolts into the abyss.
10k runes in seconds.

or you can get 80k in seconds by killing the frogs to the right. if you don't have the relic sword you can use ruins gs or starscourge as well but its' not as efficient

Upgrading shit is a real hassle. Upgrades cost a lot, and there's so much to try and use. Look at ashes, for example, there's like fifty. If you wanted to use the simpler (less broken) grave ashes, you would need so much god damn grave wort and runes.

what sword is this again? Making a faith build and it looks cool.

sacred relic sword, its art is pretty good against trash mobs in open areas but it may as well be useless in pvp it's so easy to dodge

>sacred relic sword
thanks

To me it was that I had already put 100 hours into it so I was already getting burnt out. And it really does feel like they just didn't balance the last part, or if they did they actively decided to make things like the Haligtree as tedious as possible. Normally when I beat a soulbournekiro I want to replay it immediately, but ER I have on the shelf and I probably won't approach it again for a year (if ever).

I use ce offline to give me lord's rune and stones.

>The mohg's shackle exploit
Nani?

The game is really just too big for its own good. Halve the size and it's far, far more enjoyable.

I’ve been using the Ruins Greatsword. The Ashes of War is way overpowered. Can do 1400 damage in a long line that knocks all enemies over and can be reused faster than they can get up.
Easy to kill 5+ of those little bastards in about 4 seconds

why even grind levels? are people really so awful they need to be lvl 200 to beat the game

You need souls to level your gear. It's also nice to never have to worry about souls ever again and makes the game significantly more comfy.

I didn’t put almost any levels into vigor until I got raped in mountaintop of the giants around the boss area. Also i wanted to try a bunch of different weapons I had collected and many of them had Int and Faith requirements which I had no points in either, and then I also needed more levels in Mind since I had about 50 FP and wanted to use ashes of war