Is it true that this tastes bad or is it a joke? I tempted to try it but I'm scared

Is it true that this tastes bad or is it a joke? I tempted to try it but I'm scared.

Attached: zelda_breath_of_the_wild_cartr_1601821414_60835a04_progressive.jpg (648x1080, 73.24K)

yes it tastes bad but not that bad

>tastes bad
???

Well, it's a horrible game for people with BAD taste, if that's what you mean.

Try it
I taste all my switch games as a sort of ritual or rite of passage.
Has a light chemically taste, kinda like the smell of formaldehyde if you've ever taken an anatomy class.

Wasn't the initial shipment of BOTW really bad because they accidentally overloaded the chemical or something?

you might get an allergic reaction nigga, be careful

why are nintendo fans like this?

yeah I do recall my day one copy being especially heinous

Yeah. Its plastic and silicone

you wont get the entire experience unless you swallow it

this

They put a buttering agent on them to discourage animals and babies from eating the tiny cards. It tastes gross but is non toxic it’s whatevs

>toddlers like to put small objects in their mouths
>nintendo fans like to put small objects in their mouths

Attached: It_is_a_mystery.png (800x450, 2.54K)

bittering* agent but oh well the damage is already done

Can't fool me, already throated my copy of Mario Odyssey for that buttery goodness.

Tastes like a more bitter earwax to me. leaves a small aftertaste, too.

I licked mine and never tasted anything, my tongue is probably shit

It unironically tastes like warm melted butter, anyone who disagrees should get tested for dysgeusia (bad taste)

You know, for how much r/the/v/ whines about bad taste I'm surprised I haven't seen dysgeusia thrown around.

Is it true that this hurts bad or is it a joke? I tempted to try it but I'm scared.

Attached: hand-on-oven-burner.jpg (1000x760, 50.24K)

>I'm scared
It's just a game, enjoy it or don't, it doesn't matter in the end.