Is RAW fucked?

Tonight will get the post-PPV bump + a bump if Cody comes out and gives an explanation on his injury

But what happens if Cody's off TV for months? RAW has literally zero draws, last weeks quarters showed that Cody was the only high point of the show and at points it had dropped historically to 1.3m

Is there anyone else can that step up and take his place? or will WWE be forced to wheel out Goldberg and Cena?

Attached: WWE_Raw_logo.png (250x174, 12.48K)

Cody should at least do some segments from time to time even if it’s not matches. He can do his “nightmare factory” stuff by mentoring some young guys too.

Kidd Bandit sisters, we are back!

Attached: Protag of wrestling.jpg (1920x1080, 300.14K)

Cody Comes out, repeats the CM Punk promo then at the end he stops crying, gets a shit eating grin on his face and he wipes the makeup from his chest and goes
>"LMAAAAAAAAAAO I FUCKING GOT YOU TRANNY FAGGOTS AGAIN HAHAHA AEW IS FOR NIGGERS"

Neither of the heavyweight belts have been defended since Wrestlemania.
They clearly didn't have a plan for Reigns as there's no one for him to drop the titles to so we're going back to the Hogan era where titles are only defended twice a year.
What a fucking shit show.

I'm sure you'd pop at a promo like that, however, it would not only kill his career, but WWE would be taken off the air and immediately lose many shareholders.

it's dead

>He can do his “nightmare factory” stuff by mentoring some young guys too.
There was a Nightmare Factory segment on the HIAC preshow (showing him lifting) so it's possible.

You make him GM of Raw

Raw may be fucked in the short term - but he will heal from his injury just in time for Royal Rumble. He wins it and takes the belt off of Reigns at WM 39 - would be a great story and huge payoff.

Meltzer pointed out Smackdown only had one match on this ppv, they're more fucked.

It's Ogre.
The only interest in alll of WWE was Cody since the rest of the roster, for the last 7-10 years were buried into oblivion to push Reigns or pander to Nostalgia. Seth was the man with the biggest claim for a world title shot since he's sitting on a DQ victory against reigns but they just had him go -3 against Cody with the last match being against an injured Cody.

Unless WWE can luck out on another shiny/refurbished toy from outside their bubble walking right in, they are fucked.

That's unless Vince does the 2014/2015 rumble all over again.
Considering Vince is hoping for the Rock match, I wouldn't get too excited.

Cody might win a chamber or something.

BASED

Nah, they're going to push for The Rock for Mania

>Unless WWE can luck out on another shiny/refurbished toy from outside their bubble walking right in

Attached: MARK_J_FNG.jpg (622x350, 24.65K)

Their fine, Tony.

Yeah, they’re doomed

wont be watching so i dont care

>He can do his “nightmare factory” stuff by mentoring some young guys too.
This is one of Cody's top students. Perfect for pride month esisters!

Attached: MV5BMDZhMGZhYzItZmE0My00OGUzLWE1MDEtZWM1MDlhOTI2MDViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzOTU3MDcz._V1_.jpg (262x400, 91.88K)

codys students entail a suicidal tranny, this weird gay, a bunch of guys under 5'3, a teenage girl who shouldnt be wrestling ever and preston vance. needless to say the nightmare factory is a JUST name