GRAPHIC NOVELS ATE STUPID YOU JUST TALK TO DRAWINGS AND SHIT

GRAPHIC NOVELS ATE STUPID YOU JUST TALK TO DRAWINGS AND SHIT

Attached: images - 2022-03-31T143223.915.jpg (640x480, 31.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHXQAuI32Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

video games

what do you think Any Forums is?

based nepeta poster

Attached: am5mpcoxyax61.jpg (90x90, 3.29K)

shut up and twerk Nepeta

Attached: Ey4hMNTVIAAd0Ti.jpg (2901x1420, 324.45K)

Nepeta farts very hard and that is something that makes me grin. EAR TO EAR.

Homestuck ERP is shockingly prolific

Attached: actually canon.png (1362x1033, 1.32M)

How is Psycholonials? I heard it focuses a lot on twitter obsessed politics shit.

... It's modern Hussie. Even if it didn't focus on literal twitterpol in particular, would you HONESTLY trust the man to write something worthwhile?

Seriously what happened to this guy. How did the guy who wrote problem sleuth and early homestuck become such a fucking hack

Attached: hussie.jpg (588x648, 29.08K)

Women
Years and years of crazy bitches

Homestuck was always tumblr middle school girl faggot shit trash since day 1 and the only reason you think otherwise is because you were 12, a literal faggot, or both

youtube.com/watch?v=sHXQAuI32Qs
reminder

He's fucking spineless and adapts to his surroundings. Tumblr grabbed him and sucked him in. This is also why, coincidentally, he's perpetually pretending to be a young adult.

Based CANWChad

>t. hasn't read problem sleuth or early homestuck
Opinion discarded

>graphic novels
>he talks to a book of illustrations and speech bubbles
user please take your meds we're worried about you

I read early home stuck 11 years ago and it was fucking gay back then too. Grow the fuck up and read mature comics like Alphie

>I heard it focuses a lot on twitter obsessed politics shit.
You heard right, but it's probably even worse than you can imagine. Finishing it left me more displeased than I would have been if it was canceled and never released. I can't believe I paid for this shit.

I still can't go back and read it without getting sick from nostalgia and cringe