HALO TV SHOW

episode 2 is out, we watching bros?

Also can someone post the chief / elite fight webms?

Attached: z7ckw56y4dp81.png (640x320, 369.75K)

So much talking and no action, also the human prophet had kind of a nice ass.
Why are most of the characters black btw

Attached: __cortana_halo_and_1_more_drawn_by_ino_magloid__becbadf4292952a31fb6695e92484028.jpg (600x800, 352.76K)

post more webms so i can be glad im not watching it

Hell yeah we watching! It's Master fucking Chief!

PS: Miranda needs to suck mah duuuuck!

As of today I have finally beaten first three Halo games. And without a doubt I can say that they were one of the most boring brain dead garbage things I've ever consumed. You either have to a complete moron or an American to enjoy Halo games.

Welcome to American gaming

/thread
no bumps, just fuck off

Eh. I'd rather shoot stuff than spam-click my way through a thousand pages of cringe weeb dialogue in a cookie-cutter anime plot.

yea fuck off op ffs

I'll never understand how people can say this about Halo while being an yuroid who has been playing the same terrorist shooter and its lootbox expansion pack for multiple decades now.

unironically you had to be there at it's peak. The games have aged poorly it's more the global hype around 3 and it being most peoples introduction to online gaming

This

Attached: 1644858020391.jpg (1200x675, 76.75K)

Is this what Americans think Europeans do? Do you think we still just play Counter Strike, because since you've been playing Call of Duty and Halo for decades now, it must be so that Europeans also have this one franchise they've been playing for years. Lmao.

Also which Counter Strike? I like it better when it's called Rainbow Six Siege. Funny story too, I once talked to an American about Siege and she told me she doesn't like it because "people camp in that game"

Americans should not be allowed to play video games.

Attached: 0_21690242-7739531-image-m-35_1575247241389.jpg (1200x1200, 108.2K)

I heard that the Covenant have a human general

It’s true. It’s Chef’s “sister”

Attached: D42C0B94-C04A-4A9D-BA6C-B49FD6D4A3CE.jpg (1339x2048, 228.39K)

You better be joking

Attached: 1578789059842.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

But that makes no sense; the Prophets hated the humans because they knew the truth about their connection to the Forerunners
Their religion literally wouldn't allow a human to lead troops

Just watched it... Don't watch it.

>No fighting scenes this time only talking
>Hindu bitch is working for some ONI illuminati fucks
>Asian girl wants Chief to go to other rebel planet because she saw artifact like the one he found over there
>Halsey tells chief that artifact is forerunner and find the Librarian to learn it's power
>Coventant Human is revealed to be a progenitor of the flood, treated like royalty because she can end them if she wanted to "with just a single spore"
>Riz and Kai the spartan chicks revealed to be lesbians, have a relationship of some sort.
>Vannak has backstory kinda tragic and cool much better than Locke who felt forced.
>Sargant Johnson mentioned might show up

Attached: Capture-8-300x145.png (300x145, 61.68K)

I was there. My parents were gonna either buy me an Xbox or a PC. I have looked Halo in the eye. And "No," I said, "I wanna play Age of Empires"

Attached: 1644769827604.jpg (1011x1516, 452.61K)

>Coventant Human is revealed to be a progenitor of the flood, treated like royalty because she can end them if she wanted to "with just a single spore"
This is what happens when you don't gatekeep btw

Attached: 1572968434497.jpg (782x788, 40.39K)

that's unironically better than what we got

>Librarian
How the flying fuck does Halsey know about the Forerunners and the Librarian this early?

First episode was mediocre
I fell asleep during the second episode
I will not be watching the third episode

Also master chief has a black bff who leaves the unsc and HAS A CHILD with a WHITE WOMAN

>Sargant Johnson mentioned might show up
No, leave him out of this fucking shitshow

Its still March for me.

Attached: 56EFAE36-6ACC-434C-8A37-9F622998736F.jpg (739x963, 109.35K)

They also mentioned the Didact, I never read the books but were they ever mentioned before 4?

Attached: wsBa3hDCmUg3h7c6h27KqhbhCff.jpg (1920x1080, 209.02K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Halo 3 Terminals

>Also master chief has a black bff who leaves the unsc and HAS A CHILD with a WHITE WOMAN

Any Forumss gonna freak!

She has the power of the flood, nobody has an idea as to why she's on their side

Your terrible taste aside, you're playing these games 20 years after release. Wow, what a surprise they don't have the same impact.

His nigger friend was a Spartan too. Weren't they supposed to be infertile?

Absolutely. Counter Strike is the one game euros will never ever stop playing. Not sure why you're bring up CoD when that's also something that keeps topping euro sales charts. Always seemed weird how euros try so hard to deny that.

Shut your Euro ass up.

half life and FEAR are still good a million years later.
Halo fucking sucks and it feels like a drag.
2 is full of boring ass copy pasted corridors, I was blown away by how bad it was.
Halo is nothing but pure nostalgia faggotry

>Halo without Johnson

>hating based "I know what the ladies like" man

No, while most Spartans were affected, others (Chief) wasn’t affected due to it just being a risk.