Finally came around watching this guys CONTROVERSIAL Oscar moderation

>"It was a big year for peedophile movies, Leaving Netherlands, 2 Popes..."
>*fake laughter* "Shut up, shut up, I don't care"
>continues making jokes about the Oscars being racist

In which universe is making fun of the church still a brave thing to do? Was all the controversy about this guy was astroturfed and he's actually just another faggot?

For anyone who hasn't seen it:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR6UeVptzRg

Attached: 53453.jpg (1168x778, 93.79K)

Wrong tab, please move this to Any Forums janny.

You sound mad, stop being so offended by jokes.

My point is literally that it isn't offensive, dummy.

SUPAR FAMUS DUDE SLAPPY WAPPY OTHER DUDEEE WOWEEE. BIG CORPORATIONS SCREAM: WOWEE, BIG NEWS. BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS, THAT HAVEN'T EVEN EXPLAINED THE WAR SAY "WOWEE!"
WOWEE! OSCARS WOWEE!
And then they drop news of an owl today. BETTER TAKE MY MEDS.

It is and you are offended

It is to religious people, and judging by the OP you sound upset that people thought it was funny.

To who is calling the Oscars racist offensive? Even if that was true, religious people are being made fun of 24/7, that doesn't make his shitty moderation any special

what about the war needs to be explained to you? Russia wants Ukraine, Ukraine doesn't want to be Russia.

t. pinheads who thought this shit was funny

>it is not special because it makes fun of me
lmfao

It gave us le funny Tom Hanks face schizos thought is proof of something sinister.

>Was all the controversy about this guy was astroturfed and he's actually just another faggot?
The jokes are written for him, approved by the producers and then rehearsed.
I don't know why people are still impressed by it since he does the same act every time he hosts.

Attached: htxzyv4pezd71.jpg (850x907, 136.39K)

>award shows are so irrelevant they pay off celebrities to do dumb shit hoping people will watch for that

Attached: keep my emperor's name out your mouth.jpg (1280x720, 97.29K)

No one said that and I'm not Christian. Do you do anything else in your free time besides entering threads to derail them and strawman like an autist?

>Christfag gets butthurt his religion got made fun of so he has to call him a faggot
Why don't you just go meet your maker and kill yourself

I've never been to church in my entire life, you obsessed freak

>derailing a thread about the fucking golden globes on a video games board
You rarely see someone so profoundly retarded that they would click post on something like this

about the Golden Globes from TWO YEARS AGO

say the guy making offtopic threads in the first place, no one cares you didn't find it funny because you got upset by it, everything should be made fun off and if you don't like it, Any Forums isn't the website for you.

That it was accidentally made on the wrong board (can be easily moved to the right one) doesn't change that you entered it and derailed from the topic at hand with your obsessive strawmanning, which is kind of a sad thing to do in your free time
My point is that it's neither funny nor 1% as controverse as everyone claimed, strawmanning mentally ill user

>everything should be made fun of
EXCEPT
:clap:
MARGINALIZED
COMMUNITIES

Attached: clapping-hands-medium-dark-skin-tone.png (256x256, 44.95K)

>makes light of pedophiles
>the world laughs
>and the world forgets
gervais working for them whether he knows it or not.

please use the simpsons or white person hands, black person hands is digital blackface and literally illegal

>everything should be made fun off
So you agree with OP that the Oscars are gay for making fun of what everyon else makes fun of instead of the things people don't make fun of

video games?

>It's the smart guy's fault people are so stupid and the world is corrupt
Uhh, ok

What causes this obscene level of hatred for Christians? They literally just kiss black people's feet and give your money tot he local diocese. Are you the antichrist himself?

Attached: 5o9bvza.png (2048x1619, 212.83K)

he's not the cause
but he is helping those at fault get away with it

but whites are the butt of every joke these days

It's literally the Jews this time

>Ricky Gervais
>smart
calling Karl Pilkington an idiot doesn't make him smart

What is news without history? One day they change their language and say "KEEV" instead of "KIEV", implicitly supporting Ukraine. Why the change? No one is going to fuckin murder them for saying it how they used to. Things just fucking happen and they don't explain why. They hold themselves as the ultimate authority in truth, and yet when you seek to aggregate all the things they put out, to catch their bullshit, you hit paywalls and mazes which hide their day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year god damn fucking lies. These "purveyors of the ultimate truth which you must completely and utterly true" put out 24/7 news, none of which is easily searchable! How fucking dare those mother fuckers tell us to believe all their shit when they're burying all their lies?

they dont really bash the church much anymore since they got that commie apostate in there
>literally the worst it's ever been
>*yiddish crickets*

>rehearsed
What would stop someone from just giving them a random speech and then saying something completely off script on stage?

>don't use this as a platform to make a political speech
>you're in no position to lecture the general public about anything
Sounds like he shat on them pretty good to me.

Why do threads get more active discussion when they are on the wrong board

what the hell are you talking about? Your schizo ramblings have nothing to do with anything. Russia wants Ukraine. Ukraine doesn't want to be Russia.

Ukraine has been spelling it Kyiv since 1995