Hogwarths Legacy

how good is gonna be the girl department?

Attached: 23891078-468-625.jpg (468x625, 64.81K)

You're there for 2 whole years user, plenty of time to get aquatinted with the girls and the ((("""girls"""))).

>only good girl so far is a professor
not good

where is my mandatory top tier slytherin waifu?

Attached: hogwarts_cassandra6.jpg (1947x1462, 454.12K)

>No romance
Who cares

If there's no slytherin cutie I won't play this shit, simple as

I want a dark witch to Imperius me.

>“Harry, did I ever tell you about my secret brother Aurelius? When he was a baby, he traveled on the Titanic with our mother, for some reason neither I, our other brother, nor our father were with them, when the ship started to sink. By pure chance, the half-black daughter of a rapist mind control wizard was there with her half-brother (whose mother was consensual, and also white). The rapist wizard didn't care about the daughter because he was very sexist, but he did love his son, and he was afraid that the daughter’s mother's other son (not born by rape) would be angry at his mother being mind control raped and take revenge on the baby instead of the rapist, so he sent the son he loved across the sea (on the Titanic) to be raised in an orphanage by a muggle who hated magic instead of using his vast resources as a nobleman wizard to protect him. Anyway, the half-sister switched the babies on the ship because my brother cried less, and both babies just happened to be magic. My mother thought that her baby was still on the Titanic, so she tried to swim down and rescue him and drowned instead of just using magic while the half-black rape daughter watched her and did nothing to inform her that her real son was already safe. She then gave my brother to a French half-elf servant (she’d served the mother, and after the mother was raped and died in childbirth, that meant she had to continue serving the rapist), who thought he was the real son, and delivered him to the orphanage. My brother was then raised as a muggle who didn't know how to control his magic, which caused half of New York to explode in front of the muggles (called “nomajs” in America), had sex with Voldemort's pet snake, and joined a cult ruled by a gay wizard Nazi. By the way, don’t ask why they used a muggle boat instead of apparating or flying across the ocean. They were all good friends, except the rapist mind control wizard” he said calmly.

Attached: Albus_Dumbledore_(HBP_promo)_3.jpg (2136x2850, 1M)

>no romance
really? that sucks

Fuck not this meme again

I can’t wait for the coom mods

I can’t wait to walk into Gringotts and use the killing curse against all the (((goblins)))

Attached: tv_greentext_hogwarts.png (1880x5000, 2.56M)

I want to lick her eyes

Attached: skrewt.webm (1920x776, 2.8M)

They're all ugly. Wouldn't be surprised if the white chick is a lesbian and the white Slytherin is a gay.

All the white girls aged like shit and their only 30. The Asian one still stayed hot. Why do British slags aged like spoiled milk?

I'm expecting it to be shit and so should everyone else

Also posting wand cause I have nothing else to contribute

Attached: bgnhvv.png (646x531, 572.05K)

Not playing this gay shit unless there's a big tiddy goth gf.

Attached: EbonyWand.png (236x500, 94.1K)

I already lost a lot of interest knowing that we're starting as 5th year. But I'm still playing just for the sake of having something to play and seeing how it goes.

I'm fine with starting at 5th year, they probably just did it so an 11 year old wouldn't be killing goblins and whatever else you can kill.

I'll play it for the exploration, cause from the state of play trailer, that seems to be the big selling point and what they focused on.

there are no girls in england

Yeah, they're all transboys.

Never understood why Harry had to beg for pussy when he already saved Hogwarts a few times.

He should have a harem by his 3rd year imo.

He was only after Cho and she was a bitch.

is this real? I can't tell

I wonder how long it will take for someone to make a nigger removal mod. I might play the game then.

post em

Attached: hogwarts_wizard.png (328x1226, 491.04K)