Have you ever refused to play a game simply because the shills were annoying and never shut the fuck up about how it's...

Have you ever refused to play a game simply because the shills were annoying and never shut the fuck up about how it's the greatest thing ever?

Attached: d.jpg (190x281, 7.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tranny game

Yes and when I finally got to play the game I realized I was a massive idiot for missing out on good fun for so long because of external noise.

>Letting a fanbase, no matter how obnoxious, detract from your personal potential enjoyment of a game
You DO know that you can just ignore them, right?

no because i actually care about video games and judge them on their own merits instead of using them as an excuse to socialize like you do

i tried it this year, man what a disappointment, only good thing about it was the music and some of the dialogues

I pirated it and it blew ass. You're not allowed to say anything negative about it though, OP, it's the best game ever, perfect 10, everyone else is wrong, black trans lives matter, etc. etc.

Tranny Fox

I did this when I was in high school and a general shitter of a person. Its obviously stupid to do, you should never decide what you like/dislike based on how others feel about it. Always just play the game without any biases. This applies to being contrarian just because someone you dislike enjoys a game, its the same thing as people that like games just because a favorite streamer does.

Look here faggot, i'm going to tell you the reason why the fanbase of that game
Listen carefully

i'm only going to say this once
Ready
THE TARGET AUDIENCE WAS TRANNIES, SJW AND HOMESTUCK FANS, there it is.

No, because I'm not a fucking retard. I value VIDEO GAMES.

i refuse to play undertale because of how gay it looks

Arcane and doom eternal.
I'll lever consume either of those tranny medias

this game appealed to Faggots, Furries and Underage people, that's why it spawned the worst Fandom ever.
>pic related

Attached: nigga.png (684x539, 20.79K)

No.
That said UT was trash

No more like
>play Sans fight github that was posted here a little while ago
>beat it and shitpost about it
>Go back to playing ZeroRanger
If the entire game was like jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/ then it feels like it was designed by someone who watched someone else play a shmup rather than play one themselves. It sucks

Megaman Battle Network.

Attached: 1447808025158.webm (480x320, 2.96M)

>sans simulator
Holy autism.

Hollow Knight

Tranny board though

Only one fight in the game plays like that and it's only if you went around killing everything, the real game involves you using your emotional intelligence to peacefully resolve conflicts

Pro-Russian board

>you using your emotional intelligence
lol

Nah fanbases are usually the perfect reflection of the true nature of the subject, shit games have shit fanbases, good games have good fanbases, it's a fact of life without exception

Pretty much every indie fps with toxic twitter shill. I still don't understand why people play games this ugly

Attached: ss_8c743b6de2d6124bd583d8764f28cafe2b7ecb3f.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 489.13K)

Ok but you gotta admit, the Ultrakill robot is pretty fucking hot.

>using your emotional intelligence to peacefully resolve conflicts
Lol

It's also funny that ZeroRanger has an Undertale reference and it is easily the shittiest boss in the game while still being better than anything from Undertale

>the real game involves you using your emotional intelligence to peacefully resolve conflicts
I'd love to play a game like this

>good games have good fanbases
You're posting in a thread about a good game with a shit fanbase

Evidently not

It's impossible, it always devolves into a "guess what the writer meant" simulator

>using your emotional intelligence
Your fucking WHAT? You fucking poofta.

Can we just sit down and Admit that the Undertale Fandom is one of the worst things that happened to Video Games and The Internet?

Attached: stockimage69.png (450x470, 80.62K)