What non simulator/non tech demo game have the best physics?

Attached: 1647549690873m.jpg (1024x1015, 81.52K)

Unironically breath of the wild's is pretty good
Of course, there's also obvious ones like Crysis and

How does this shit work

I dont get it

Attached: 1643812136626.webm (440x774, 1.73M)

it.... it just DOES ok!?!? Don't question the hecking science!!!

Your eyes emit physics altering rays.

But the same phenomenon happens when it's filmed with a camera

plato's cat

everything's a wave, when you check you get a snapshot of it and it looks like a point to your monkey eyes/brain

The retards who programmed the simulation thought you could approximate particles using waves when they weren't directly observed without us noticing.
Physicists are retarded when it comes to actually explaining things.
You don't observe particles like, say, a bowling ball.
When you look at a bowling ball, it's completely passive, since the light was already hitting it. And even if you turn off the lights, it's so big the photons were barely affecting it.
With particles, you have to use a detection system that actually interferes with it in some way.
It's like the only way to observe a bowling ball is to hit it with another bowling ball and measure its speed when it comes back. Obviously it's going to affect things, but the way particles are affected are surprising and unintuituve.

You altered the outcome by measuring it.

i have no idea what i'm even looking at

As Werner Heisenberg said, “anyone who isn’t outraged upon hearing the results of the double slit experiment doesn’t understand what was said to him”

Nobody knows how this shit works. It just does. The fundamental constructs of reality are too distinct from the macro-scale world our brains evolved to intuit. We can verify the reality using math, but that doesn’t mean it will ever “make sense”.

>With particles, you have to use a detection system that actually interferes with it in some way.
So why does observation in the double slit experiment make the outcome MORE stable?

This shit pisses me off
behave normally dammit

Attached: 1648689235211.gif (498x235, 2.82M)

So does the camera.

Because the double slit experiment relies on waveform coherence (precise phase and frequency alignment) and any slight perturbation to the system in the form of a measurement causes decoherence which destroys the interference pattern.

Which seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation until you read about the Quantum Eraser and Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser experiments

Might and magic 2

damn Gordon stop wasting your time here, you're late for your shift.

>Objects or NPCs behave differently when they're not rendered