E3 canceled

but y

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-184507_Twitter.jpg (1080x725, 262.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-8thsNVp3GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because you touch yourself at night

well son of a bitch, i was looking forward to this.

>looking forward to E3

fag

Insider here. The gaming industry is imploding. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last generation. Word is NVDIA plans to shore up operations by Q2 2023

Dammit, at least give me time to complete my game

So... Nintendo wins?

Attached: 1648757958725.png (1094x484, 251.08K)

>Trusting a person who says vibe check

Good, Summerfest was better than the entirety of E3 and I don't care what stupid squilliamposters say

Last year’s E3 fucking sucked, Take Two and Gearbox 2021 rank among the all-time worst conferences.

it wasn't better than anything. dorito pope's event is some wannabe hollywood jerk off award show. it's barely about vidya. eat shit, retard, you don't belong here

>E3 cancellec
>not game awards
Game Awards is by far the worst game event and is just circle jerking faggots

you're right, im not a mindless drone mourning the death of a horrible event, i dont fit in. Sony was smarter than Any Forums to skip E3 too, being right really makes me not belong here.

who cares these videogame conferences suck anyway they annouce 50 shitty games and 1 good game

Is this an april fools joke or the witch is really dead now?

fucking why? not enough niggers and trannies in your life?

It's really dead, the people who runs it are really out of touch, in 2019 it was already in decline and there solution to that was market it with more influencers that's what made Geoff leave

Botw2. They were holding stock on the fact that nintendo would rescue them this year again.

No games.

F

How will we EVER recover from this?
youtu.be/-8thsNVp3GM

Video games are to niche to hold a convention when all the studios hold their own live streams.
they tried to branch out to all electronic entertainment before covid numerous times but fans hated it and those panels did horrible.
Best just to give up

Let's unpack this

April fools though

why does everyone ignore that the higher ups of E3 have said numerous times they don't want to be a game expo anymore and focus on all electronic entertainment aka movies and television. Just because you think they are retarded doesn't mean they are stopping they have only double downed on it.

I am betting they come back in 2023 rebranded as a televsion and movie expo with games being in a corner ignored