Main game gets shit up with more and more garbage content

>Main game gets shit up with more and more garbage content.
>RO2 and ToS were both fucking awful.
>Literally dozens of p2w chink mobile games.
>Private server scene is dying.
>No proper successor in sight.

RO bros... what did we do to deserve this? When is it our turn to go HOME?

Attached: 1642901882897.png (1284x1653, 1.74M)

Sucks to suck

I really don't get this. There's obviously still a massive fan base, otherwise the apps wouldn't do so well why aren't they making a RO3 or a proper remake?

OriginsRO is the only good server left, too bad it has too much lag where I live.

I got many years out of it during it's prime. I can fondly look back on those days, but that was then.
You should move on, user.

MMOs are garbage because people are garbage. Even if they made the most pristine RO successor you'd still have to play it with zoomer troons and redditors.

RO was, at best, a mediocre game in an era when MMOs were still being pioneered

koreans cant manage for shit.

Attached: kog.png (716x394, 119.8K)

Name 3 better MMOs.

I enjoyed playing ToS a couple of years ago with some friends who I used to play RO with before the Renewel stuff happened
Don't know why it's as hated as it is, maybe the launch just left a bad taste in everyone's mouth

Come home and become part of the next evolution of the MMO genre.

Attached: 1648558457048.png (1485x870, 1.23M)

RO hit right at the exact moment people had the time to spend countless hours grinding and somehow enjoy that, this is practially ancient culture, no one wants to do this kind of shit anymore, while delivering something accessible, good looking enough and unique enough for it's time

It won't ever be a thing again, however, offline games were quite interesting, be it the ones on PC or PSP, it was pretty fun. They can still milk that and get people with their nostalgia, but in MMO format unless they pull off some FF14 kind of shit, I don't know

>shut down game years ago
>bring it back with even worse bugs
>more hackers than ever
KOG should go die.

Your time to go home was when private servers were good.

I don't regard MMOs as quality entertainment
I had my fill of them back in the day and would never play another one again because it's such a ridiculous waste of time. RO is 99% grinding. The fact that it had a built in chat room simulator is the only thing that made it palatable, combined with a decent soundtrack and generic JRPG characters and locales

To answer your question, the only other one I've played besides RO is FFXI but FFXI blew it away pretty much

Ragnarok was by far the best designed MMO of all time (if you're a kid/teen with infinite time to grind or playing a private server with higher rates), but it was still an MMO which is a severly shit genre in many regards
some of the best pixel art I've ever seen, though. extremely charming

>Arch Mage
>Everything in Warlock's tree did more damage than any of Arch Mage's spells aside from Vulcan Soul Strike

Attached: 1645539391048m.jpg (576x1024, 47.65K)

this game was in its prime when simply playing with a lot of people online at the same time was a novelty
now everyone is online 23/7 and everything has been streamlined for normalfag consumption, games like RO are a relic of the past

ToS was the best chance at a Ragnarok clone but only 4 stats? and a bunch of gay quests? nah.

Overdesigned - the game

>now everyone is online 23/7 and everything has been streamlined for normalfag consumption
The worst part is, the majority of players treat MMOs as online single player. No one talks anymore. I mean, what the fuck is the point. The only thing that was ever good about these games was the communities, and that is all but dead

No incentive to do so. In RO you had to communicate or try to solo farm Biolabs 3.