I will no longer buy your game

I will no longer buy your game

Attached: youwillneverbeawizard.png (575x379, 38.96K)

How does that work?

Don't trannies want to be the opposite sex? Why wouldn't they just play a character who is a woman in the first place...?

What would a transgender character creation option ensue? Wouldn't you just pick whatever gender you want to be and move on? Is just that you can look like a girl while having a dick?

Attached: 1594601331162.gif (500x405, 812.99K)

>game set in the 1800s
>where magical gender swap potions exist
>somehow trannies are a thing anyway
literally how does that make any sense at all?

Doesn't having "Transgender" options for character creation prove that transgenderism isn't even real? If you were transgender you'd just be selecting the opposite sex in a character creator?

Its not about being the opposite sex, its about making you feel uncomfortable for being normal.

>41 points to Gryffindor

The mainstream figured out how to pander to everyone at the same time

It does prove that trans women are not women since they could just play as a woman if they were a woman, but since they're not they need extra options

Can we get a noose accessory

That's a very good question, but I think it's because even they don't see themselves as real women/men.

Hogwarts Legacy is secretly based, saying that they'll NEVER be REAL women

Attached: 435656433.png (272x161, 72.6K)

The cognitive dissonance is strong with them, they want the option to look like a man/woman with the opposite voice to "immerse" themselves as opposed to just picking the sex they want to be.

It’s not about that; literally every tranny presents themselves as MtF, and never as just a girl. They recognize that they cannot ever be a genuine girl, and they don’t want that. This is just a fad. It’s a way to express yourself, like goths in the 90s and early 2000s. I came to this realization once all this grooming and egg shit starting becoming popular. It’s just another clique. I bet if you went to a high school you’d see a tranny group just like you would preppy girls and football players.

BASED take, ngl, it cements that as a fact.

Because being transgender actually isn’t about being the opposite gender but about being a special little snowflake, so fully becoming the opposite gender isn’t the point because they would no longer be able to wave around the trans label or forcing people to play pretend with them

Trannies are deranged

Attached: 1614729940462.jpg (714x888, 130.23K)

Why would a real tranny chose the "man in dress" option instead of just "girl"? Doesn't make any sense.

The real question is that things like this aren't included in games to appeal to trannies, but to appeal to twitter sjws. The actual implementation might be something like "type a and type b" instead of male and female, which doesn't even change anything for trannies, but it's just there for twitter points. Or for marketing and nothing else. More people talk about the game - more peoplehear about the game.

They want to be special and have privileges over everyone else.

So it's just a toggle on the character select screen that does literally nothing? How could this affect gameplay in any way whatsoever?

They want the attention, distinction, and power.

Attached: 1641855049054.jpg (1242x2292, 1.57M)

>literally every tranny presents themselves as MtF, and never as just a girl
That's literally not true, almost the opposite of truth.

Oh wow, the game made by trannies full of brown people in 19th century Britain is going to let you play as a tranny. Well, that sure is news to me!

MALE

Attached: 1647737280850.jpg (1079x932, 480.49K)

>The real question
I meant the real answer.

They don't really want to be women, they want to be some special other thing so that they can say how persecuted they are, and then in-turn make outrageous demands for people to accept their idiocy as payment because people were mean to them.

>I bet if you went to a high school you’d see a tranny group just like you would preppy girls and football players.

You have no idea how right you are. Teaching in a school there is defo an LGBT group that is always made up of trannies or kids complaining how their parents won't let them take HRT. Most of them will knock it off in college, but some will double down.

what does this even mean? they get to look like a person failing to pass as the other gender? or is it just a regular character with a tranny tag

Attached: 1644223392904.jpg (1066x826, 199.77K)

>play as a girl
>headcanon that they were a guy at one point
Is that so hard?

Were you seriously considering buying it in the first place? Man, Any Forums is so cucked.

Excellent, the more bridges they burn, the quicker this game will come to game pass.

>According to the Bloomberg report, Hogwarts Legacy will include transgender characters by letting each player customize their character’s voice and body type and then choose their character’s dorm placement — “witch” or “wizard” — independent of those other selections.

>Make a turbo manly dude
>yeah man I totally identify as female put me in the dorm where the girls are constantly changing clothes and sleeping with loose clothes and no bras
The sex mods will be unreal.

Attached: 1648594100020.png (493x514, 416.28K)

and (((they))) have done this before with other groups as well.

JK Rowling was right about mentally ill trannies

That's fucking hysterical.

Attached: 1645312475178.jpg (748x1378, 277.86K)

>transwomen are women
>but you also need a different category for them
also makes literally no sense in the HP universe

you're so close to getting it.

This wouldn't be happening if JK was just quite about it. Why can't she just be like normal white people and keep her racism to herself.

she cant be quiet because shes a hardcore feminist, and ideology aside everyone should be calling out this tranny shit in womens sports

>game has trannies in it
>but the main villain are jew stereotypes
eh win some lose some

>trans people are a race now?????

Attached: confusion.jpg (347x346, 17.77K)

Isn't it set in the 1800's?
How many trans people were even around during this time period?...

i think im gonna play a meme tranny character as a joke, record my playthrough, and have the tranny kill itself

Show us on the doll where the big bad troons touched you.

Attached: 1642811025533.png (535x306, 229.88K)

>just a regular character with a tranny tag
This. You look like a girl, but when you try to go to the girls' dorm the enchanted staircase won't let you.

This, I will now buy your game

Attached: 1635023756526.jpg (648x864, 118.03K)

A lot of trannies nowadays don't even have legitimate gender dysphoria. They do it for attention or to feel special. It's more of a fucking fad now.

You know what. I agree. That they should get their own sports section, but that really requires there to be more then like a handful of them out in the wild.

Attached: trans witch.jpg (701x1080, 154.73K)

right on the collective human sanity

Attached: 1648672448820.png (1268x827, 293.04K)

we have a word for that
theyre called transtrenders, or troons

Hard to tell, I know of three.

Nigga didn't even change his name lol.

Isn't JK Rowling the director? Why would she let this pass?