It just dawned on me why .Any Forums sucks. Most people here generally only play a handful of games...

It just dawned on me why .Any Forums sucks. Most people here generally only play a handful of games, whatever's the most popular FOTM singleplayer/multiplayer, one live service online game, and non-games like gacha or idle games.
Why they come here to talk about those games instead of literally anywhere else? Who knows.

Attached: 1636168363235.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

you assume they play video games

Any Forums sucks because its full of brown 14 year olds from reddit and twitter than post frogs

Dumb fucking frogposter

This but Pepe is older than most people on Any Forums I guarantee it
Kids are full of seethe this generation
Being raised on the internet

Attached: 1648762806553.png (976x850, 502.79K)

All frogposters are underage and should be banned

fpbp

All frog shitters deserve the rope.

actually, after spending a good bit of time on here over the past couple years, i think there's more 30-somethings on Any Forums than most realize.

>Most people here generally only play a handful of games
I assume most people try to steer clear of bad video games if possible, which means they only play a couple games a year.

>i think there's more 30-somethings on Any Forums than most realize.
I agree with this, but I also agree with OP. This place really is no better than anywhere else that talks about video games. Even Any Forums's taste is very similar to the general consensus. The sooner you realise this place is just like everywhere else except here you can post "vidya butts", titty threads, and gay threads most of the time (none of which are REALLY about video games, but it's cool)

I don't play any multiplayer games. Last time I did was in the ps360 gen. I just play the typical big AAA single player games and just play through once and potentially go months without playing anything until a new single player game comes out that I care about. This year I've played Pokemon Legends and Elden Ring. Nothing else interests me except god of war, harry potter and space skyrim.

Any Forums needs more vidya butts threads

>redditfrog
Go back

Attached: disgustingdumbredditfrogscum.png (500x560, 145.63K)

>redditfrog
You are a massive part of the problem, zoomer.

Kys redditfrog nigger

i only play Cataclysm: Bright Nights

Attached: dfbgfhg.png (1118x241, 28.72K)

>being this new
>trying this hard
Time to go back.

Any Forums isn't your sekret club. Reddit frog isn't your LE GAME sekret clubhouse knock. End your life tranny

Attached: 1647996161499.webm (1120x630, 3M)

I guarantee I've been here longer than you

what is this from?

No it sucks because jannies are /qa/ and Any Forums users and 97% of the posters are newfags from reddit combined with no gatekeeping you get a shitty Any Forums

this is sadly true
newer tranime posters especially seethe at the frog

Fuck no.

Attached: 1648764829581.jpg (1080x751, 316.65K)

Any Forums is the best board on this shitty website though

No surprise, Any Forums is the normiest board after the containment ones (Any Forums, /soc/, etc).

Just tack on faggy contrarians fishing for (You)s and that's spot on.

Imagine thinking a frogposter's opinion is worth anything

>NOOOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LIKE RAGE FACE 2.0!!!!!!

You don't know what fpbp means zoomie

Looks like he used it correctly. Why are you underage and seething?

Did you like Legends?

This is based actually

>frog.
Didn’t read, get fucked.