Works their wrestlers muscles quite literally off the bone with pointless daily house shows that lose money

>works their wrestlers muscles quite literally off the bone with pointless daily house shows that lose money

Attached: wwe-logo.jpg (840x472, 23.28K)

It was a worked injury. So was Punks. Danielson is the only one that has a semi-real injury.

you're a worked injury

sad

no kenny?

Attached: 5-OmegaMan_Winnipeg_Stills_Crump-162.jpg (768x1024, 80.22K)

kek what a sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy shop

Meltzer said it was during a workout

gayew faggots… our narrative…

basedola

sounds based to me

House shows are making money.

Where he worsened an injury he got from wrestling.
Retard.

What a random cope. If AEW had the audience for house shows you retards wouldn't shut up about them. Unfortunately, it doesn't bc Rampage can't even hit 500k, kek

There's no money in house shows, retard. Even pre-pandemic, WWE was losing money on them.

Yes, I'm sure that's why they keep doing them

>house shows that lose money
One of the dumbest posts I’ve seen on this board. Congrats.

Did I say anything about house shows making money? You know what else loses it? Signing past-it shitters like Punk who beat young talent and get injured.

I do wonder how much wwe makes on house shows. I assume it’s worth it since BIG DIMES N KHAN wouldn’t bother with them if they were losing money, but it really can’t be very much. Idk if crew are paid salary but I doubt it, and they are probably union workers making above $20 an hour. A couple dozen of them, paying to rent the building, paying the concessions people (not sure if the arena pays them or what), etc must add up pretty fast when they do hundreds a year. And it doesn’t seem like something that would promote the company very much since WWE is basically synonymous with wrestling in America

Meltzer said Roman reigns had fake cancer

We don’t sign our posts here.

>wwe
>losing money
You’re thinking of AEW