Pandora's Tower

I saw 2 (two) anons say this game is a 10/10

Does it need motion controls? Does it emulate well?

Attached: 1648699112941.jpg (600x840, 305.55K)

Bump I want to know too

its been on my backlog after seeing people here recommend it
bumping for interest

Don't know how it emulates but you need precise pointer controls and wiimote swing and nunchuk swing. This game uses every single button and capability of the wiimote and nunchuk.

You do NOT need motion controls as it is classic controller compatible on the Wii version. It also emulates pretty well, I ran it on my old shitty computer just fine ages ago.

Attached: Dolphin 2012-09-29 06-59-51-27.jpg (1600x848, 257.02K)

Emulation quality depends on your Dolphin settings and rig specs but in general it's not that demanding. You might encounter some slight issues in the pause/inventory menu (e.g. lag) but that's only a minor problem.

I suggest putting the waggle mechanics on your shoulderbuttons and replacing the Wiimote pointer with your right control stick. You should be pretty much set for enjoying the title then.

Make sure to get the PAL version, the US version comes with an annoying gamebreaking glitch which affects the final dungeon. Even the later Wii U port never got rid of it.

The game plays quite well with an xbox windows controller. Go ahead and enjoy it!

Attached: 316.jpg (900x900, 833.99K)

>Wake up
>Time to feed my waifu

>the US version comes with an annoying gamebreaking glitch which affects the final dungeon. Even the later Wii U port never got rid of it.
I remember reading that this wasn't an issue for emulation and WiiU for the US version and that it was just on the console itself.

Do you really want to take that risk, though? The Wii U is without a doubt stronger than the regular Wii and yet it still has the same issue on the port. I did read reviews of that version and there were people who still had that bug.

There was Wii U version, what?

Yeah, there's one on the Wii U eshop for just 20 bucks. If you're interested in that you can pick it up, it'll disappear next year along with everything else on the eshop however.

It comes with a better resolution and cleaner visuals if I recall correctly, the footage I've seen of it is quite nice. But of course the emulated version is superior.

It supports classic controller and the pointing things mapped to the right stick. It's really great game especially if you played it after BoTW since Pandora's Tower basically a Zelda game with 13 dungeon

We posting emulator screencaps now?

Attached: at home with Elena.png (1450x800, 1.66M)

All mine are almost 10 years old at this point, but I still took a bunch.

Attached: Dolphin 2012-09-30 14-34-33-90.jpg (1600x878, 276.56K)

Badly needs a switch port along wth tls. Yes I know it's on dolphin.

Definitely a Wii hidden Gem, was vastly overshadowed by The Last Story which no one now remembers.

The majority of mine are ridden with potential spoilers I fear.

Attached: booty.png (1443x604, 1.2M)

Off topic, but why were are so many Wii games I didn't know about that look good (as in fun/interesting to play)? This is about the 10th game I feel like.

Thanks for the help

>are
there not "are"

Its really rad, i was really surprised how large thw scale was. Great boss battles as well and the time me hanic is less strict than i expected going in but gave a good challenge.

God I loved this game so much. Fucking miss it. I remember getting every ending and loving every moment. Probably one of the best games on Wii
And I love how your choices and how you handle things actually matter

No problem. Feel free to ask for help in case you get stuck or need advice on how to improve your affinity with Elena. The game can get quite challenging with its later puzzles.

Attached: 1648698898906.png (854x480, 499.25K)

God, I despise this Russian hack fraud.

Yeah, that backstory is very much a spoiler.

Attached: Dolphin 2012-09-29 07-36-56-04.jpg (1600x848, 232.23K)

I really like last story as well, just wish there weren't so many cool story moments that are hidden behind side missions that aren't very obvious.

Meant to reply to this guy, whoops

I love how sexy the final boss is, I just hope we'll get more content of her. A remaster/next gen port might be the first step in achieving that goal.

Back then when Operation Rainfall was a thing I've bought both Xenoblade and TLS. Naturally Xenoblade was the better game whereas TLS offered some nice entertainment but still was far shorter (only 20 hours to beat the campaign). Pandora's Tower kinda stayed forgotten and so I didn't pay too much attention to it until early 2022. I'm actually quite glad that I was able to enjoy the game now after all this time, in a sense I was able to save it up for a whole different era.

There was a weird "fix" where you just wait half a minute before going to that area.

why?

Unironically felt like proto Dark Souls

just watched a gameplay, looks boring

>It comes with a better resolution and cleaner visuals if I recall correctly, the footage I've seen of it is quite nice. But of course the emulated version is superior.
Nah it's just the Wii version.

I wonder, did any of you emulatorbros play this game the honest way without relying on savestates? I didn't want to savescum so I only relied on the inherent features aka saving at your base only. I didn't get a single Game Over and managed to get the S rank ending on my first try.

You got meme’d into believing the Wii was Wii Sports waggle only.