So why is there a puppet of her in Selvius's puppet dungeon? Why does an illusion wall hide it...

So why is there a puppet of her in Selvius's puppet dungeon? Why does an illusion wall hide it? Whats the connection between Ranni, the puppets, Selvius, and Pida? I'm so confused.

Attached: file.png (620x432, 517.85K)

who cares about factional in fighting. these games have the same dynamic to their plots as japs do with their work social circles

She's a friend of Selvius and she got him to make her one because she anticipated being killed, she just wanted to make sure she knew who was hunting her first

She says that she was not happy to hear from him again when you give her his note addressing her. I think it's implied that he stole a body from her before, maybe her true body, and the one she is in now isn't her true self.

The puppet isnt her, its some random sorceress she gets when you put her glintstone in

>find a body of Sellen in some random ruins
>wtf I better ask my teacher about this?
>go to Sellen
>no option to even bring it up

Stopped playing right there. Shows from doesn’t put a since ounce of thought into their games

its implied she was hiding about it

is this even true? both models are the same

So far we have no connection as to what happened there.

Is that nepheli puppet in the room too? Does she appear even if you dont give her the roofies?

Attached: 1636323117974.jpg (1277x841, 539.16K)

She never brings it up because it's not an issue until Radahn is dead and fate can continue. Then she gets a premonition that she's going to be assassinated and asks for your help in surviving it.

Though Sellen's method makes me wonder about some of the other creatures with unfortunate bodies. What if you taught an Omen to use sorcery so their body will form a primal glintstone, then extract that and put it in a puppet body that doesn't have awful Omen shit? Would that allow the Omen to live a more comfortable life?

Not sure, but the fact both of these puppets were near that bed implies way too much stuff. But Sellen also knew where the puppet specifically was, so I have no fucking idea whats going on other than either perversion or something else

Attached: 1633587146719.jpg (977x657, 485.12K)

the omen curse runs down to your very soul
his new body would start sprouting horns

So he's ER's version of a weeb

Attached: 275963149_515012173314863_2634084574900222351_n.jpg (1722x2048, 263.38K)

>So why is there a puppet of her in Selvius's puppet dungeon?
Maybe that was her original body and he used her as his own cumdump, that's why she says she never wanted to hear his name ever again
>Why does an illusion wall hide it?
Because it's a super secret special room with his favorite puppets
>Whats the connection between Ranni, the puppets, Selvius, and Pida?
Seluvis works for Ranni, you literally see this in the game
As for Pidia, maybe he is Seluvis' true identity and Seluvis is just a puppet avatar, or maybe Seluvis is his own person and is being manipulated by Pidia, either way Seluvis IS a puppet and they're obviously related

the dude above the church is also looking over some "puppets"

>both models are the same
but not the faces

proof

how tight is puppet pucci?

selivus is a puppet

tight enough to make a man turn his favorite women into sex objects

Where do I find the scarlet rot lady after I gave her the golden needle and she left the church?

she keeps moving
altus plateau one of the first bonfire
then goes to the windmill and to the shaded castle, not sure what order

From the look of things, he feels like whoever controlled Selvius was Sellen's fan and either made a puppet that looked like her or took her real body, fucking it out of obsession of not being able to have her.

She was chained to the wall, and i thinks, if i hit her, i've release her, but she turn out hostile, i was with my half human gang, and i just stand there, watching how thoise ugabuga squad gang-bang her to death...

Attached: 3956366772_51e0120576_o.jpg (450x450, 94.85K)

Windmill village? I didn't see her there

Millicent never goes to the Shaded Castle. You have to go there to get the Valkyrie's Prosthesis though.

Dude made a fuck doll and hid his power level