Godskin apostle ost is better than ludwig the holy blade ost. change my mind

godskin apostle ost is better than ludwig the holy blade ost. change my mind.

Attached: 4364575456856.jpg (1920x2716, 886.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xei7nwfqtzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely, it's better than every single other souls OST beside Cleric Beast and Slave Knight Gael.

imo its better than them too. slave knight gael is a close third after ludwig tho.

Mohg, Lord of Blood and Dragonlord Plasidusax their OSTs are pretty kino too

very true. i wish we had more of dragonlord placidusax ost because holy fucking shit the rises on the ash teleports are fucking amazing

Honestly, the soundtrack in this game is not as bad as might seem judging by how much people shit on it. Godrick, radahn, godfrey, mohg all have great OSTs as well, imo. And the ambient music is very good too

never really heard anyone shit on the ost. but yeah half the bosses in this game have amazing soundtracks.

Attached: 33321.png (410x425, 163.48K)

Yeah the song slaps hard
Ds3 tier easily

is godskin peeler good for a faith build? i want to make a black flame build

I think the main issue people have is that the really good OSTs are separated by dozens of hours of playtime where we're only hearing ambient music or repeated generic boss tracks

ive been using godslayer greatsword. not as viable cuz unchangeable ash of war but way more fun imo.

Attached: 346357457457.png (810x699, 1.12M)

>godslayer greatsword
oh yeah that sounds cool too. i played around with it on an old build and it was fast as FUCK.

yeah havent gotten the exact frame data but im pretty sure the r1 has the same recovery/speed as the 2h normal greatsword r1. i also found out that the ash of war has a follow up l2 that almost no one expects.

I never notice music when I play games

Godskin duo phase two is absolute kino, it's way too much of a disgrace that it's wasted on that shittass, we needed a thrid type of Godskin apostle/noble that was more dangeros than the other two. In general I really like the godskins but if you want to explore most of the game they are recycled too much for them to feel special.

godskin lord when?

Agreed, also, they did Morgott dirty IMO, his theme in the network test was stolen by Malenia despite the fact that it would have been more appropriate for him considering he's the monarch of Leyndell and that theme sounds a lot like a more ominous version of Leyndell's ambience.

thats what i was thinking. dude with a god's flayed face as a mask and a giant flaying knife.

>god's flayed face
they all wear a gods flayed face on their hood. hell, the nobles have seven faces on their apron. speaking of nobles, their robes have boobs on the back, right?

It's the best theme FROM has produced since DS1.

not a single track in this game even comes close to matching the heights of bb and ds3's ost.

no i mean like leatherfacing it. like blood dripping and cut out eye holes.

hell no it's not lmao
it stands out but it's not even the best ER track

>he didn't notice the kino radagon drop
best music

cope phase 2 alone is better than any other ost.

I like Godfrey's phase 1 theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xei7nwfqtzM

its great but nothing will top Ludwig

Attached: ludwig.jpg (1024x576, 152.53K)

godfrey definitely has an amazing theme. i also love hoarah loux's horror violins. imo godfrey/hoarah loux is the best bossfight from has made, literal peak game design.

Attached: 435345.png (1119x918, 282.87K)

Fighting a shadow or chaos apostle that uses chaos fire instead of Friede's fire would've been neat.

he was like a shittier Malenia because his combos went on forever. he had like, 8-hit chains

doesn't fit imo, they look far too regale to wear filthy hides. walking in on a lord cutting up a god/demigod's face off and preparing it would work better imo. it'd have to be offscreen of course but the implication should be strong

no i meant like he is wearing it as a face. not that its actual leather lol.

i loved malenia too, so much i did a no hit of her. but wtf do you expect from the lord of the battlefield? you have to take your time with him and recognize when you need to get the fuck away from him.

i get you but the blood is the issue, they're pure white. wouldn't mesh. cut out eye holes sound good.

So do they also keep god foreskin?

I'm so sick of gregorian chanting and swelling orchestras
It all blends together