THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER E3 EVER AGAIN

and that's a good thing

Attached: e3.png (764x167, 21.36K)

yes it is

good fucking riddance

good fuck video games

COVID fucked E3 hard

I hope not. It’s just evolved into Jewish propaganda. Good riddance.

They only thing that was worth a damn about E3 was the new announcements and trailers, everything else is irrelevant, but since all new and upcoming games are completely void of creativity those too are automatically irrelevant.

YES YES YES YES YES

When was the last good E3 anyways? Good riddance

Attached: e3wishyouwerehere.jpg (940x1292, 481.65K)

>E3 bad
where's your fun spirit gone, Any Forums?

>E3
>fun

>snoy leaves e3 because they have no gaems
>suddenly Any Forums says e3 was never good
really makes one ponder

>suddenly
Newfag

Thank you, nig

>changed from booth babes and reveals to being about girlwood and special guests
>dead within five years
And nothing of value was lost

>event dies after it turns into nothing more than leftist woke propaganda
Fitting

Attached: e3thenandnow.jpg (750x486, 323.61K)

cope snoy. E3 was still fun, even if it was pretty pointless as of late

>no more Frankie

bros...

Attached: DyZzC1pXcAAZEVt.jpg (901x1200, 168.81K)

Correct.
The newfaggot here is (You), E3 is fantastic for reaction material, and the bingo cards/road to E3/squilliam collages/etc. are all major points to bring the community together and make some actual OC for a change (that isn't wojak newfag cancer)

Attached: e3.jpg (1600x1043, 485.34K)

Konami 2010

no games are coming out anytime soon

Any Forums's been saying E3 has been shit for years, newfags. It's not sudden.

It's been saying it heavily since 2018 and very little earlier than that point. I wonder why....

it imploded

Attached: e3 2021.jpg (1321x821, 108.49K)

like what? a decade too late?

I thought it should have died years ago and its death is one of the few things to come out of the last two years worth of nonsense

They had a 2 hour diversity lgbt panel, not sure what kind of bingo you would be looking for

Any source for this aside from some literal who on twatter?

>and very little earlier than that point.
Newfag

What will "I hope e3 will be videogames" poster ever do?

I mean, that's good news E3 became a cringe fest and that was passable but when they began to push leftist shit so hard they went from being cringey but actually showing games to being cringey and not showing games but oh look at how many faggots we recruites in our offices :D.
What do you mean our game bombed?
Good riddance fuck em and besides every company will have their own method of announcement E3 just served as a hub for easy access to the common Joe.

T2's diversity bullshit wasn't even part of the official E3 schedule, it was T2 that tried to shoehorn it in for journo cred.

Attached: y6L2vytUqv.png (334x326, 236.07K)

indeed, e3 wasnt good for 15 years

I've been here since 2009, I saw konami 2010 live and it was fucking amazing, I've watched every E3 live with Any Forums to react to it.
>E3 became a cringe fest
>became
it always was, that's the point

Attached: the sound of fucks.jpg (550x448, 66.98K)

i will miss the cringe montages

It was exciting when everyone did their conferences on the same day. It felt like a major event. I would book the day off work, order as bunch of food and just bunker down.

Then companies wanted their own limelight and started spreading out over 3-4 days. There was no "E3 day"; just several days that had 1 or 2 conferences each.

Then companies stopped showing up entirely and it was pretty much dead with COVID landing the final strike.

E3 hasn’t been good since like 2006

E3 was fun to watch, the memes and the cringe were toptier. Last years E3 though was godawful, the worst i've ever fucking seen. The sheer amount of SJW/woke/self-satisfaction-type shit was unwatchable, literally unwatchable. I would actually, for the first time, tune out and only watch the presentations.

Sad to see E3 go, hopping in the sticky'd thread and screaming at each other was always a good time. But it is not surprising.

Attached: 1560108373788.jpg (872x873, 107.14K)

The last E3 was just niggers complaining and tranny shit. What a low fucking note to end on

Good. Less trannies, smegma and BO to worry about. Once they canned the booth bimbos, it was all downhill anyway. What was anyone excited about another DIE presentation by Schakanda about how they need MORE DIVERSITY in the latest schmup game? Oh boy.

It was a fun shitshow, good rindance anyways

>and that's a good thing
no it isnt. E3 was a one week long shower of games. this only shit is spread out throughout 3 fucking MONTHS that they spend hyping you up just so you tune into their shit channel and be disappointed. not to mention the quarter hour long dev interviews when they need filler for shit shows

>431 days until E3

Attached: 1648752494790.png (811x619, 443.82K)

I'll miss the hilarious cringy moments but not the event itself