Browsing the Microsoft Store

Browsing the Microsoft Store
See this: youtube.com/watch?v=G9dJTttuysQ
What does the Series X have to offer?
Star Wars: Squadrons looks pretty good, Battlefield 2042 was also pretty good, Halo: Infinite plus an obligatory CoD. However these are all the same games with updated graphics.
What's the selling point?

Attached: Xbox Series X.jpg (1200x1200, 50.72K)

I imagine most games are on series x that are also on other platforms. It's a thing that you can play modern games with. I don't know if there's some specific selling point

I think MSFS is still the only game you can't play on an earlier Xbox.

It's a machine that plays video games. What else do you need it to do?

Attached: lol.png (691x366, 21.77K)

Every single game you mentioned got panned, some even flopped. At least pretend you're hyped for Basedfield like every other XSpic.

It's unreal how much better Demons Souls Remake and Rift Apart are compared to Shitfinite. 500 million dollars and it's completely dead 3 months later.

Are you implying that demons souls demake and rip a fart aren't completely dead and forgotten?

The 9th gen of consoles is such a fucking failure

>Battlefield 2042 was also pretty good

you uh
did you get paid to write this or are you just a moron you dumb shit

Returnal is awesome

I enjoyed Rift Apart and Infinite about the same. DeS demake is trash.

I'm saying they're better games and the metascores just cement it.. The fact that they've had more threads on Any Forums in the same amount of time despite being single player games speaks volumes of how bad Shitfinite is. Half the threads that are made about it are about how dead it is.

The gameplay makes DeS better for that alone.

>NOOOOO WE SHOULD STILL BE ON SLOW ASS SSDS AND JAGUAR PROCESSORS!!!
Boohoo nigger.

Demon souls only ever got threads shitting on its changes to aesthetic, and a few people who just love demon souls. Halo had boomers posting about how much they loved it. Rift apart is actual dogshit bing-bing-wahoo tier gaming and only had shills post about the game. Discussion dropped off the moment the shill bucks dried up.

I played DeS for the gameplay over a decade ago.

>Demon souls only ever got threads shitting on its changes to aesthetic
Yes, it got incels to seethe and cope. As it should.
>Halo had boomers posting about how much they loved it
Wrong. Nobody loved Shitfinite. Everybody complained about how 343 dropped the ball and ruined Halo canon.
>>Rift apart is actual dogshit bing-bing-wahoo tier gaming and only had shills post about the game
>Platformer GOOD
>... except when it's a Sony platformer!!! Platformers BAD!!!
Rivet still gets daily threads made about her lol.

Xbox: shovelware and mediocre games on large amounts
Snoy: less games, still mediocre
Nintendo: exclusive kiddie games
Take the PC pill already.

Based.

Really odd form of shilling

PC: console ports

The first time I browsed the BF3 servers (a couple weeks ago) there was a Noobs + Pros server with an American flag. It had about 10 people however because I was one of the Noobs I kept getting killed by one of the Pros. Then the next time the only servers with players had German flags and the punkbuster kicked me after 5 minutes. Then for Warcraft III: Reforged my computer goes into overdrive until I hibernate it. So I'm probably doing damage to my hard disk only I'm afraid it will keep going into overdrive for other things too. At one point Youtube, Reddit and Any Forums all put my computer into overdrive so that's something I'd rather not mess with. PC gaming is a hacker's paradise plus I can only play older games since I don't have the highest end hardware. With consoles everything comes in a neat and tidy package.

where was Starcraft II ported from?

Back in the day I'm sure all the kiddos knew about Jaguar processors or SSD drives or what have your for the NES, Neogeo, Atari or any of them. It was a matter of personal pride.

Attached: Everyone's possessions are an extension of themselves.jpg (1058x1200, 217.97K)