What went wrong?

What went wrong?

There are literally more people playing Sea of Thieves right now than there are playing Warhammer III.

Attached: warhammer-3-game-preview_feature.jpg (1920x1080, 428.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlkVdY8AUhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jfc you weren't kidding

Attached: charts.jpg (780x544, 93.52K)

Warhammer 2 is better, wh3 isnt worth $20 in its current state

warhammer 2 had the same shitty launch, it'll be fine after a while with patche and all that
it's just the state of modern games nowdays

youtube.com/watch?v=HlkVdY8AUhw
>Everything is fine. We signed up for this. Nobody bought this game to play it now, we bought it as a funding for immortal empires 6 months from now, nothing more.
>Performance issues are just people with 30 year old graphics cards, happens more than you think.
>Don't listen to legend, it is literally impossible to play 700 hours of a game and not hate every aspect of it, take a vacation, life isn't just video games.
>Yes, I know CA abandoned 3K despite promises but that means nothing, they'd never do it to us I swear, so stop bringing it up.
>People not playing the game are just playing Elden Ring, I know because my friends are playing it, all those 600k players will return to Warhammer in a month when they tire of it.
>And finally, stop spreading fake news, you are literally not a developer nor a CA insider, you do not have concrete 300% irrefutable evidence stating from official CA sources that the game is using an outdated build, so shut up.

Attached: 1642383148472.gif (372x340, 3.84M)

Shitty campaign and a shitty map, it's just not worth it until they unfuck the game like they did it with warhammer 2

Wh2 was fun on release and not nearly as many bugs along with vortex being semi decent. Wh3 is a glorified early access dlc instead of a full game worth $60 you CA shill

Player base is split between 2 and 3 right now and that isn't likely to change until the combined map releases. Even with the patch coming next Tuesday I think the luster of the new armies has worn off by now.

>Boot up tww2 on launch day.
>Fight starter enemy skaven.
>Menace Below instantly deletes my lord.

>campaign is shit
>ultra broken
>poor performance
>half the factions have barely any units
>no updates for ages, no announcements or even estimations for major updates, dlcs, or immortal empires so players have no hype or motivation
I'm pretty pissed, as someone who has put 1000 hours into wh2 and 100 into wh3. Havent touched it in a while.

What happened is that we all owe volound an apology.

This, basically. This campaign is possibly worse than the vortex campaign, which was absolutely awful. You'd think CA would have learned that literally nobody cares about their special theme campaigns and everybody just wants the sandbox experience of Mortal/Immortal Empires. Add in the uninteresting race roster, the bugs (especially in MP), fucking Gorgers, etc. It's all just a mess.

Attached: 1648227820872.jpg (719x688, 63.54K)

Waiting for updates/patches.
Afterwards I'll put in hundreds of hours.

as. it. fucking. should. be.

Attached: 1635538698760.gif (400x306, 1.99M)

shitty barebones factions. shitty main campaign. siege rework was a downgrade and field battles hilariously happen less than before.

Attached: 123178621783.png (800x800, 428.21K)

>You'd think CA would have learned that literally nobody cares about their special theme campaigns
the crazy thing is that they DID learn this and the latter half of the DLC races in WH2 skipped the vortex mechanic and did their own thing altogether. why they decided to take that lesson and toss it out though... anybody's guess.

They skipped the vortex but all of them still had their own narrative campaigns.

Oh neat, Total Warhammer I is going free to keep on chink steam till the 7th of April. Thanks for reminded me user.

The campaign is horrible, it runs like shit and takes way longer to load than warhammer 2.
Warhammer 2 was in a much better state a month after launch though.

This, we should of listened

Glad I used the $1 gamepass trial for this. Multiplayer was pretty fun when it worked but it's unstable as hell and kept desyncing so even that wasn't worth it. Might buy it in a year or so if they bother fixing it.