A little hypocritical no?

How come aewtists don't mind that kenny was working injured for his entire aew run most likely shortening his career but are losing their mind about cody working one match injured?

Attached: 12839494a8ac72bb-600x338.jpg (600x338, 48.42K)

>How come aewtists don't mind that kenny was working injured for his entire aew run most likely shortening his career but are losing their mind about cody working one match injured?

Cody wasn't actually injured so this post is pointless.

Ugh le sigh, I guess I’ll post it again. Please pay attention this time:
wwe? BAD >:^(
AEW? Good! :^)

>Cody wasn't actually injured so this post is pointless.
Worked.

gayewtists are bad faith actors who will never draw a milly
also, lenny ortega's injuries were overhyped, the fact is that he's just a shitter who's slowing down in age
based cody wrestled with one titty, which is one more than kenny has ever seen in real life

lol thanks for proving op's point user

Because Olivier is a B talent that was fighting Jelly Janela for 20 minutes because that sounded like an epic match in his mind.

He wasn’t wearing purple paint and horror skin

i don't care that either were injured you fucking retard. stop listening to niggers on twitter.

1. i don't listen to things that i read. 2. I'm not on twitter. 3. you're gay.

>Bad faith actors

Attached: 1650639868638.jpg (229x220, 11.51K)

There's serious injuries vs lots of minor injuries

newfag. Any Forums coined that term

Because AEW good WWE bad.

>will literally shorten his career
>not serious
surely if aew cared they should've forced him to get surgery from the get go. cody's injury will not have long term effect like kenny's multiple injuries. it's retarded

AEW commentators and news outlets weren't going on and on about his injuries. If all you did was watch the shows and nothing else you wouldn't have known Kenny was injured most of the time. Reminding the audience of the injuries every 30 seconds causes it to become the focal point. Injuries were not a part of the story for Kenny.

so that makes it ok? Cody just had one match. Kenny probably had 40+.

because evil fed bad, chud

It works both ways
>How come edrones don't mind that cody was working injured for the HIAC match but were losing their mind about kenny working his entire aew run injured even though it was never acknowledged?

>he made a new thread on Any Forums because he didn't like some retards post on twitter
please seek help, immediately

nobody knew about Kenny's injuries until later on, they weren't public knowledge like Cody's were.

>twitter
it was here too

kenny's injury's were noticeable
>kenny omega limping.webm