Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: OuterWilds-videogame.jpg (1200x675, 195.19K)

No mans sky but worse.

Attached: 368c68a56bf7bb6148d8f896b499fb41.jpg (2867x4096, 585.73K)

Probably one of the best games ever made. Expect a bunch of low effort clones to wrap up development in a year or two.

no thoughts head empty

>dumb animeposter
clockwork

he posts the same shit in every outer wilds thread ignore that tranny

epitome of indie cringe, within 5 minutes of the game I was eating redditmallows with Rick & Morty aliens playing banjo (reddit's instrument of choice)

Fantastic little gem. Simple but great.

Reddit.

>Outer wilds
>5 posts in
>tranny
You just can't stop fucking talking about troons can you.

Masterpiece and one of the greatest games ever made.

The base game is really good, and the dlc is a nice spectacle until it just becomes tediously annoying

Oh would you look at that, troons and plebbit. less than 10 posts in.

Reading Reddit posts in space simulator

>home in on someone talking about trannies, giving them the attention they crave, ensuring they continue this behavior, making the situation worse
You're just as retarded as the guy you're replying to.

Objectively one of the best-designed games I've ever played. I had no idea what I was getting into, but I am amazed that it exists.
Worth basically anyone's time who is willing to put in the thought required to enjoy it.
This reads like b8 but you're clearly lying. There's only one banjo in the game and you can't get to the musician in the first 5 minutes. At most you watched a trailer.
Put some effort in next time, user.

Attached: yui's wisdom.jpg (1280x720, 72.3K)

Nice try attention whore, fuck off.

I managed to do about 80% of the base game without having to look up anything but then the DLC got me confused right out the gate. Had no clue what what to do, had to look it up.

I will also say whoever put that mix of the Traveller's Tune on youtube where they cycle through the different combination of instruments is fucking kino

>game where only TWO of the planets are relevant
>people praising it

Umm sweaties, No mans sky literally offers you entire fucking galaxies.
Imagine praising this hot garbage.

Attached: 820edd47d5a2e9e4820bd2af71958e0c.jpg (708x1000, 131.79K)

Great game, an experience of meaningful exploration that you don't get much of at all these days.
Sadly something that you can only really experience once unless you get dementia though.

fpbp

I played it first time a month ago after seeing people praising it everywhere and it became one of my all time favorites.
Still haven't finished the dlc because I'm not in the mood for spooky stuff right now so I'll be leaving the thread now.

Boring walking sim with cool environments.

An okay game but propped to high heaven by its fanbase. Essentially a walking sim with good puzzles where everything leads to the solution provided you can read and sought out the notes. The twin tower puzzle is a bit ambiguous and need some trial and error tho