IT'S HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=n6LSJcV5Vco

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: Arc.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/intels-new-xe-graphics-card-wont-work-with-amd-cpus-but-will-that-really-matter
youtu.be/DWE0oKN0p8g
youtu.be/ABFW-wrhvNc
youtu.be/CbzYGQqUaeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no thanks Intel is Israeli and they have built in rootkits that spy on your shit.

Attached: 1641319945662.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

performance of a 1080

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwow

I have so much intel stock, please buy this.

>no AMD CPU support
Into the trash it goes

Attached: 018.gif (580x433, 2.09M)

>no AMD CPU support
>Into the trash it goes
Source? I'm sticking with my Intel ssd amd CPU and nvidia gpu kek

>Domas only tested the exploit successfully on Intel processors, but noted that x86 processors made by AMD should, in theory, be vulnerable as well.

you are a dolt, its all x86 architecture.

techradar.com/news/intels-new-xe-graphics-card-wont-work-with-amd-cpus-but-will-that-really-matter
Fuck shitel

Attached: GOGOGOGO.gif (480x360, 1.98M)

wow thats lazy af if it turns out to be true.

>try as we might we couldn't replicate the vulnerability on non-Intel systems, but Intel paid us to say it affects everyone and we like mammon.

They'll walk back on it.
Amd and nvidia are infamously bad for this as well

>Limited Edition
Will they ever release a regular one or is this entire lineup so shit they'll only do a single run of collectible cards for nerds instead of an actual product release?

Iris XE (DG1) != DG2. That one was released in 2020.

that's weird i didn't read that part, this isnt some paranoid rambling about a "deepstate" working against you is it?

>"but will that really matter?"

I fucking hate jews so much

Attached: 1647912689034.gif (220x220, 527.48K)

>cant afford intel

Attached: 88d2e3353544219e97f88f2daf0165bc2b1ac3b3_hq.jpg (500x442, 22.81K)

Daily reminder Intel Arc doesn't even compete with AMD or Nvidia GPUs its exclusively mid-range only and doesn't outperform any card on the market.

Its only gimmick is that it does AI super sampling (XeSS) better than Nvidia.

youtu.be/DWE0oKN0p8g
youtu.be/ABFW-wrhvNc
youtu.be/CbzYGQqUaeM

>"and that's a good thing!"

I'm talking about the provocative wordplay they use on headlines, nigga

It doesn't "compete" because it's not using $40/mo more power in electricity costs and 3+ motherboard slots

>$40/mo more power in electricity costs
This will be relevant to miners, but who the fuck gaming will remotely approach those numbers, and even if they do, it's still a question of power to performance ratios. Card could be 1/10th as power hungry, but if you only get 1/20th the frame rate it's trash.

As long as the price is competitive and isn't completely unusable, it'll do fine

(((shitel)))

>no AMD CPU support
Doesn't affect me in any way. I have no faith that the GPU will be good, but you gotta start somewhere.