Lost Ark

What went wrong?

Attached: pc3kddH.png (749x340, 100.76K)

All the FFXIV and WoW faggots got bored of another Korean grindfest from hell

didn't the game just have maintenance?
either way most likely more players and ffxiv and wow

Attached: ffxiv.jpg (778x431, 65.37K)

>using steam numbers
every time

Its just not a very well developed game. Admittedly I would play it a lot more if activities weren't restricted by daily lockouts or alts. I just want to ply ONE character for as long as I want to. Why do gooks hate this kind of gameplay?

Attached: 1633524329312.png (737x922, 462.13K)

I'd like to mainly blame amazon, and I'm sure they deserve a huge chunk of the blame, but smilegate are also stupid since they're making the same problems they did in korea, russia, and japan
>hmm we have all this data that shows that players hate the early game experience, and it's the end game raids that make them stick around. should we do what we do in korea and fast track new players to that end game content? nah, let's create a frankenstein version of the game that's a slog to get through so we lose most players during the leveling process

zoomers falling for their first kmmo burn
also people realizing they fell for the streamer grift and dropsfaggotry
>OP about how how LA is dying
>BUT WHAT ABOUT THESE OTHER GAMES??
rent free.
It's like you mongoloids actually did fall for the "xivkiller" and "wowkiller" meme.

Attached: 1636405578228.png (424x647, 357.3K)

They let AGS handle the western release. I thought it was just Amazon publishing it so I was hyped for it but turns out all the changes were done by Amazon and they fucked up so badly that smilegate devs had to be flown in from Korea to fix it.

turns out that wasn't smile gate it was all Amazon. Smile gate devs have only just now been brought in to fix everything Amazon fucked up.

nothing.

Attached: doomposting schizos and g i g a c h a d.png (2624x1080, 1.84M)

Based tranny ignorer.

Attached: Untitled.png (698x1700, 553.91K)

>What went wrong?
You didn't take your meds.

>BTFO'ed in /vg/
>BTFO'ed in Any Forums
i know u seek refugee here but sorry. just had to put ur place.

Attached: pepe kek.png (112x112, 21.62K)

didn't click to enlarge it and read it.

Attached: schizo getting called out.jpg (1440x1117, 336.25K)

I blame amazon entirely for listening to whiny faggots.
>No sexy skins, hell, no skins at all
>Modify any asset that reveals any skin at all
>Blackwash half the npcs
>Listen to retards crying about getting more content (?!?!)
>Delay releasing new content to pacify whiny retards who play 1 hour a day and will never, ever get there anyway
>Delay releasing classes for god knows what reason
>Completely fuck pricing in the store where even as a westerner the prices are outrageously high, let alone the poorer countries
>Get so confused because you listen to your mong players that you just decide to do and say nothing
They should have just released the korean version with an english patch and done nothing else.
I also partially blame western gamers for being so dogshit at games and letting themselves be conditioned by terrible MMOs to the point they think anything in lost ark is a "slog" because theyre too fucking dumb to understand all the shit staring them in the face that makes it easy as hell.

Censoring korean games wich are known for being a mix of horny and grind kinda killed it

people reached the paywall

What went wrong in OP's life?

Attached: 1620074850831.png (929x2293, 626.49K)

>they think anything in lost ark is a "slog" because theyre too fucking dumb to understand all the shit staring them in the face that makes it easy as hell.
being easy doesn't make it not a slog retard

>highlights computer time and date like is means something

You can manually set it to whatever the fuck you want.e