Dead or Alive: Coffee Edition

Was there any way for DOA6 to have not been a flop?
What should Team Ninja do for DOA7 (besides not release a a few months after Soul Calibur)? Since Tekken doesn't seem interested in doing it anymore, DOA might be able to be THE 3d tag fighter for the current console gen
Will Lisa Hamilton continue to get away with white genocide?

Attached: office-lisa.jpg (848x1200, 60.63K)

Best doa girl.

You'd think that since she's a tall, brown grappa, that Any Forums would be all over her

Attached: doa5-lisa.jpg (1280x720, 62.33K)

doa is known as a coomer game, unfortunately their main public will be mostly coomers now, fighting is a social genre and no one wants to admit playing it, or at least having it as their main game. if doa wants to become a relevant fighting game it needs to drop all the coomer shit, but then they would be abandoning their fanbase from now, who will say the game is being censored, review bomb it and will give it a bad rep. They should just drop the doa name and make a different game with the same mechanics and less coomer shit.

doa6 is FUNand i’m tired of pretending it’s not. tekken is okay sometimes but it’s pretty try hard and the models and animations are pretty bad. doa6 is just clean.

Nobody on Any Forums plays DOA the fighting game, only DOA the volleyball gacha which Lisa is not in

They tried to drop the coomer shit in the DOA6 marketing, and it backfired spectacularly

Attached: doa-fgc-core-values.jpg (2048x1688, 759.9K)

5 Last Round is unironically more fun than Tekken

>game runs in pretty much anything now
>has a free version, so you can creamapi and get the entire game for free
>absolutely dead, not a single person playing it

Attached: 1644732066677.jpg (529x545, 41.17K)

i like 6 better.
but then again i liked tekken 4 and virtua fighter

Did these two really kill the franchise, alongside the rest of their massive kill count?

Attached: marie-honoka.jpg (850x1246, 167.74K)

Retard OP

God I love Lisa.

Attached: 1609421293775.jpg (1920x1080, 172.63K)

>gets her start in the coomer volleyball spinoff
>doesn't make it into latest coomer volleyball spinoff

Unfair

DOA7 without season passes costing over $100, without paying to change hair color, with a tag mode, good netcode, interesting single player modes, and some interesting guest characters like Mai Shiranui could be a success. Of course, all of this will be in vain if Studio Ninja continues to make women's boobs smaller and cover more and more of their bodies to satisfy the "people" who aren't even interested in playing but writing on Twitter.
Soulcalibur and VF are officially gone, and Tekken and MK are in the turtle race. This is the perfect time to break into the market.

>tfw coomer fan base is brain dead but like the character designs and art direction

Attached: D4A563F7-F6CC-4082-86FC-3E2E7B524D3B.jpg (1200x848, 167.17K)

Our only hope for Lisa to be in DOAXVV is teddy_DOAXVV or CeeZ_M.

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_211019_231935.jpg (1920x1080, 284.41K)

I thought SC6 had good sales because -like MK- casuals loves it and all its single player content, even though SC's competitive scene dried up quickly

Attached: doa5-halloween-christie.jpg (1920x1080, 563.71K)

>What should Team Ninja do for DOA7

Well, the first thing they can do is improve the animations.
I don't know what sub-division of Team Ninja is responsible for the DOA fighting games, but it has to be some kind of a B-Team division, because it's impossible that the people that made the amazing animation of games like Nioh and Ninja Gaiden are the same people that made the goofy and often floaty animations of the DOA fighting games.
To be clear, the DOA games are nowhere near the same ballpark of bad animation as the Mortal Kombat and Injustice games. But at the same time, they're nowhere near as good as the animation of Soul Calibur and Tekken games though.
I remember trying out the demo for DOA6 on PS4 and immediately wanted to try Diego since he seemed to be similar in fighting style to Miguel from Tekken.
And it was a night and day difference.
Both characters are rough street brawlers, but Miguel is spectacularly animated while Diego's punches and kicks felt so weak in comparison.
I also tried out Hitomi since I like karate characters, but once again her moves had zero power and "oomph" factor compared to karate fighters like Akira from VF or Paul Phoenix from Tekken.

this is your brain on tekken

All they had to do was appeal to one side and stick to it instead of trying to pander to everyone after the backlash
It might have done better that way
It would have done even better had they not tried to replace their core consumers

>Was there any way for DOA6 to have not been a flop?
Yeah.
>make the game fun again instead of cattering to esports retards
>make fun interesting story
>embrace the sexiness and double down on it
>improve boob and butt techs
>proper online with rollback netcode
>maybe merge doax and doa? or at least add the proper photomode like in xtreme\gacha game, maybe integrate it with venus vacation somehow too?
That's it. Fun, casual game with some cool singleplayer content and sexy girls.

Attached: 1644894289066.png (1366x2048, 1.53M)

You should be able to play volleyball while waiting for a match

>doa is known as a coomer game
Source. inb4
>i'm retarded i just make shit up

Keep posting cute pics of these girls