It's okay when Obsidian does it

>it's okay when Obsidian does it

Attached: 1648738660640.png (1096x614, 574.48K)

Fallout New Vegas < Fallout 3

Its not tho. There is a reason why new vegas is labeled reddit or tranny here on the 'chan.

>the bi is a whore
>the trans is a schizo
holy based

It's because of that writer with a giant stick up his ass. Can't remember his name.

*redeems*

Attached: thumb674079173-640x360.jpg (640x360, 54.68K)

(((Bisexual))) representation is never okay. Fallout: New Vegas is a cancerous game.

>There is a reason why new vegas is labeled reddit or tranny here on the 'chan
because of twitter astroturfing

The difference in NV vs in something like Outer Worlds is that who they liked to have sex with never ever came up unless you pressed them hard about it and/or tried to romance them.
Versus like something in outer worlds where the 2nd conversation you EVER have with these strangers is "OH MY GOD MY LESBIAN GIRLFRIEND HATES ME DUDE BEING A LESBIAN IS SO HARD OMG1111"

yes

>a literal tranny granny
Kek

Yes, because their sexual orientation wasn't slapped in your face whenever they opened their mouths. You had to become closer to them as companions, travelling the wasteland together and surviving together for them to open up about who they prefer to fuck

When you really pay attention to LGBT representation, and I mean when you look at the context it's usually like this for their characters. Cyberpunk 2077 featured a trans character, turns out she was neurotic and a psychopath...devs were implying a lot with that one. Leftist do this all the time without even realizing it.

I don’t even remember any of their quests being centered around how they have sex though?

Supermutants are not men, they do not have any reproductive organs.
This is stretching.

its okay when its done right

Fallout was made by a fag, so who cares?

Is it is? Your point being?

NOOOOOOOO DO NOT

They do have reproductive organs, they're just not fertile. FFS, they're not barbie/ken dolls.

1 more day until the board that claims to hate trannies, fags, erp, and discordfags becomes the largest tranny, fag, erp, and discordfag hangout on 4channel dot org.

They are, their genitals literally fall off during the process.

Already the case, they have discord where they plan raids and shill certain games depending on agenda. I keep an eye on them because I like to know what the meta is.