Attached: ooo.jpg (900x1200, 449.41K)

hes a retard

cause she cucks him

She looks disgusted.

He's bound to her by a genie.

Destiny

Geralt is a cucky white boy

Because she's the best girl.

Attached: 1637152361228.jpg (413x509, 158.27K)

He views her as an equal to him because she is mentally strong and she can resist him, which isn't the same for Triss

Don't know

Attached: yen butt.webm (853x480, 2.96M)

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF*

She looks disgusting.

Attached: blm.jpg (1000x700, 138.37K)

Wanna smell he lilac ass. No wonder geralt simps for her.

Brain problems.

I think Triss is cute. Yen isn't.

Because she has authenticity in her actions. If you can get past her abrasive nature you can see she genuinely cares about the important things. Since game 1 however we got to see Triss primarily motivated by fear and envy. She didn't do Jack shit out of love for Geralt and it seems obvious she would never find purpose in life without her ties to the sorcerer guilds.

Yen might be a bitch but she puts her money where her mouth is.

Because they're both prickly, angsty, contentious outsiders with powers and very few friends.

It's decent enough common ground, even if they're not an ideal or even particularly healthy couple.

i love ciri i want to bury my face into her ponytail and inhale her heavenly scent

Attached: ciri114.jpg (1202x1437, 829.54K)

Unironically, Geralt has a strong case of mommy issues, being abandoned by his mother as a child and she was a sorceress no less. In the final book, Geralt was also mesmerized by Lytta Neid, because she had the same strict mommy attitude and was a natural ginger, like his mom is. Naturally, he fucked her dozens of times

>Lytta Neid
>Astrid Lyttneyd Ásgeirrfinnbjornsdottir
Jesus fucking Christ

because her pussi tight

Netflix Yen is blacked

She cute

Attached: 10492340982.jpg (1280x1041, 138.35K)