Explain this

why do people make videos like this? like who even are you? who cares what you think

Attached: file.png (396x316, 161.4K)

I've never seen a game that causes this much seethe from Twitter trannies and normies

Normies love it though.
Just look at the sales.

No they don't. They bought it to look cool for their friends and say that they're gamers too but they can't get past the first enemy in the game.

That doesn't mean they played through the game. They probably challenged the tree sentinel right out of the gate and quit.

>who cares
>85k views
>this post
Someone cares, apparently

Kingk is an attention seeking teenage fag

>7 minutes of talking in typical video essay filler, barely touching on Elder Ring
>6 minutes of bitching that he made a shitty build and skipped the tutorial
>2 minutes of ads

I didn't die a single time in Limgrave except a few times against Margit. Watching this guys video I can't believe people can be this shitty at video games.

video essayist are insufferable

>hollow praising the game good
>even daring to fairly criticize the game is met with unbridled autistic hostility
>every e-celeb/youtuber faggot is now using the flavor of the month game to get views and attention
Social media was a mistake

All of this will disappear one day, its totally vacuous.

Check steam achievements.
73% have beat margit
55% beat rennala
30% fire giant
26% maliketh

(Hard to give a completion percentage since I don't think there's a separate achievement for "got any ending", so the completion stat is split across multiple achievements and some people will have gotten more than one.)

Those seem like decent numbers for such a long, difficult game that's only been out for ~5 weeks.

Listening to all of his complaints, hes just not in the right headspace to be playing anything difficult. As he said even 2 months ago his opinion would have been different.

I want every video essayist to die a painful death, zoomers watch this shit, they love to form opinions thanks to youtubers because they can't think for themselves

but this happens every single time a From Software game comes out

I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS VIDEO BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DISPARAGE THE GAME ENOUGH FOR BEING HOT GARBAGE

Apparently 87k people and (You) retard

A coworker I have hasnt gotten past the first torch wielding soldier in Limgrave yet.
She pre-ordered and everything. She just said it aggravated her before the game even began

The game sold on hype to normies and 60% will stop before any significant length

>some random video essay gets recommended to me
>it's okay, has several hundred thousand views
>check out the channel
>only 1 popular video, all videos uploaded after only have like 1k views
What is the algorithm's endgame? Back in the day if you had 1 video go viral that basically cemented your youtube channel but now i've been seeing more and more one hit wonders.

Ledditors sure don't. And they are mostly npcs.

>King K
Isn't he the retard tha made a shitty video on Nier Automata, got shat on by the comments, released a reply video where he was crying, deleted his entire toutube channel, and disappeared for over a year before reappearing with a new youtube channel and worse videos?

>Why I can't play Elden Ring
because my computer is 8 years old and only midgrade when I built it

They want to calcify ecelebdom so they can exert the same control over it that they had over legacy media, this has been apparent for ages. Remember back when the trending tab was always stuffed with late night show clips despite them having middling views, perhaps even while something from your subscriptions had come out in the same time frame and garnered millions of views but didn't get a slot there? Now they don't even alert you to all of your subscribed channels uploads in favor of trying to get you watch "curated" bullshit from people that with financial ties or contracts with them.
Fuck Google and fuck jews.

boils down to
>the real world is depressing therefore i dont want to play a game where im constantly losing and dying and being depressed
and
>the game is too long
and
>i played a magic build without ever using melee and can't actually learn to roll because im an idiot and the game is 'too hard'.
and
>i dont have enough time to play through the game because playing an hour or two doesnt reward me

it really is a "this is a strictly me problem and not applicable for anyone else". i was expecting SOME kind of insight as to why some people don't like the game or can't play it, but it's basically him just bitching that his real life is too stressful and he doesnt have time to spend 4 hours wiping on a boss.
even though he says that he's enjoying spending 4 hours wiping on a boss in ff14 savage.