Beyond Skyrim™... home... at least it'll be when it comes out by 2076

Beyond Skyrimâ„¢... home... at least it'll be when it comes out by 2076

Attached: Tamriel.jpg (5829x6385, 2.37M)

I thought it was Teraurge for a moment

Why the fuck are they doing open cities? I sure do love having my framerate drop by 80% every time I look in the vague direction of Bruma. Fucking idiots. They know how to make the game properly Just look at Bethesda did. They did it that way for a reason, you morons. I can't even imagine how they expect to make an open Imperial City.

Has there been another leak since that one BS:Cyrodill dev build leak in February 2021?

>Meandraco will never make a game taking place in Tamriel with you and your DnD party comprised of Argonians, Khajiit and others

Attached: 1535713756515.jpg (599x337, 17.5K)

(Btw should I share it?)

What the fuck is there even to do in Atmora?

you should

Obviously.

Pretend you're the Redditchad in Any Forums because
>Desert is... LE BAD!!!!
>But Desert (White) is... LE GOOD!!!!

I don't remember south west of daggerfall being desert

>"Endure conditions beyond imagining and turn ancient magic to your advantage. Designed around Frostfall and Campfire, the core principles focus on immersion, atmosphere and helping the player survive in the hellish, inhospitable environment. Encounter all new enemies, bring home priceless treasure and wander halls that have lain empty for millennia"

Is there anything meaningful or just a bunch of empty cities?

It's expected to run on hardware that's more advanced than what was available years ago because it's not coming out soon.

That was the whole point of the Illiac Bay: High Rock up north, Hammerfell down south.

Attached: Daggerfall2.png (364x273, 47.1K)

>Designed around Frostfall and Campfire
For what fucking reason?

Attached: 1624361677651.jpg (480x465, 20.6K)

It makes TESkiddies delude themselves into thinking they're playing the ultimate survival max difficulty experience.

It's literally the best and hardest survival game you can find because it's part of a bigger game you can fine tune.

>not akavir
boowomp

imperial city has a huge fucking wall around it so everything inside will just get culled

never played skyrim (sorry todd-kun)
where is the starting point in this map?

Immersion
I remember when I first played Skyrim in 2012 and joined the Stormcucks, their first mission is to go kill an ice wraith up north and Ulfric's second in command gives you a potion of frost resistance to help. I hadn't been to the northern coast yet so at the time I thought I had to drink the potion to survive subzero temperatures. Finding out mods that actually made it so you had to wear cloaks and be wary of swimming in cold water made future playthroughs all that better

Attached: 10917-1570974240-1211178165.jpg (2560x1440, 621.64K)

Modders should stick to making smaller regions. Compare modders Atmora on the map to Bethesda's Solstheim in size.

That's not going to help much. The issue is the engine was very specifically tuned for current tech of the time. It wasn't really made to scale up. I see they dropped all support for LE a couple of months back but even then SE is not exactly the FO4 engine so a lot of the optimizations FO4 has to massively improve performance is just not a thing in SE and so you're still going to get big frame drops from the bottlenecks.

these implement the whole world mods are cringe

Hmmmm...

Attached: 1646182033668.jpg (640x480, 32.66K)

>Ulfric's second in command gives you a potion of frost resistance to help
>I thought I had to drink the potion to survive subzero temperatures
Was Skyrim your first RPG or something?