Bullshit cheat boss

DUDE JUST JUMP HIS GRAB LMAO
>wolf’s shitty jump doesn’t go high enough and he grabs you anyways

DUDE JUST SPRINT AWAY LMAO
>his grab has a running start and is longer than your dash away

DUDE JUST SIDE STEP LMAO
>his grab has insane tracking

Literally impossible

Attached: 5E6770AE-10EC-4C34-97DA-4C0ABF1358F7.png (480x650, 499.89K)

Sorry, ERfag. No i-frames here.

Don't stay too close after he finished an attack and run away retard

he filtered millions of soulsfags

why all the enemies have to be so grotesque in these souls games?

can I recommend a game like Nioh 2? It's better, honestly just drop fromsoft games and play N2, you'll be better off for it

Fuck off retard. The tools the game tells you to use to beat this boss LITERALLY do not fucking work against him. It’s pretty much flipping a coin and hoping his grab doesn’t auto track your jump or hoping that his ground smash while you’re anywhere within 10 feet of him

WHY ISNT MY ROLL WORKING

IM POWERLESS

>tfw it was my first From game and I actually somehow defeated this faggot at my first try but then I was stuck at gyobu for days
I still dont get how ogre was supposed to be the filter i got fucked in the ass by horse guy 10000 times more.

Shitty bait, old bait, Kys

this

I am literally sitting here trying to jump his running grab and it catches my jump exactly 50% of the time

This is LITERALLY rng. There is zero skill required here. Shut the fuck up drone

agreed. I hit a wall with the giant and then the general fucker that sits surrounded with henchmen. The horrible level design, the bullshit speed, I couldn't stop myself from comparing it with Nioh 2 and how Nioh 2 was way better.

Lmao just throw oil and flamethrower x5 and he's dead
so fun, just avoid the gameplay

>sekiro thread
>nioh trannies still seething over the superior game
Feels good to be a sekiro chad

Attached: 1606075979062.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

>grapple to stun
>r1 x 3
>run back
>check for follow ups
>r1 x 3
>run back
worked for ng3. It even works against his kick spear attack.

>Sekiro in 2022
Boomer, pls go

Its just prepara5ion for the true bs secret boss.

>nioh fans try to save fromsoft newbies from being disappointed by overhype
>somehow that's a bad thing

Disturbing souls threads on Any Forums has probably boosted a lot of numbers for team ninja thanks to us

>team ninja
literally who?

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

This was the enemy that taught me your prosthetics are retarded gimmicks that aren't worth it most of the time, using the flame vent did almost no damage and stunned him for maybe a second so you only got like 2 hits in.
After that I only used Axes for shields, Firecrackers for Ape and teleport feather for DoH.
I genuinely don't understand the hate for DoH, I would rank it at S with Ishinn and all the Inner versions of bosses.

>using the flame vent did almost no damage and stunned him for maybe a second so you only got like 2 hits in.
You're meant to use oil beforehand each time you use the flamethrower