Where are my KOF bros at?

Where are my KOF bros at?

Did elden ring kill this game before it had a chance?

Attached: top_koflogo.png (1292x510, 117.64K)

I dedicate an hour to both a day

Still suffering online issues?

PC port still broken.
SNK honestly deserves to die for real.

I'm still enjoying my time with it.
It's my first fighting game and I like feel of getting better, learning from mistakes, etc.

I gotta get better at inputs tho. I'm not too used to a fight stick yet, so something like a DP is something that doesn't come out reliably.
Also something like Iori's 3x qcb rekka can't be used online yet without me dropping it.
But sooner or later I'll get it.

Attached: 1648336418763.jpg (1280x1685, 570.8K)

There's been a generational shift and games that require learning like this are a far harder sell. You can't pick up and play KOF. No casuals are going "oh new KOF cool" because it's a commitment.

I used to play MVC and Soul Calibur with my siblings and have a great time button mashing, but at this point there are so many games you could play instead if you want a fun casual experience. Nobody's going to pick up a traditional fighter if they just want to have a bit of fun after work.

I'm gonna wait and see how Project L does. It's got the money, IP and the Cannon brothers behind it. Easy inputs too so execution will be way easier, very important cause its the most frustrating part of fightan for casuals

If it flops then I will acknowledge fighting games are completely doomed.

I literally forgot autocombos were a thing in this game. Talk about a newbie mechanic that served no purpose

thats such cope.
kof isnt even hard.

why would they be doomed when some shitty moba based franchised abomination fails? the big dogs already all sell 6-11mil copies.

It will determine whether every fighting game from now on will be f2p or not.

What are the issues exactly?

faggots acting like this wasnt one of the, if not the biggest launches of an SNK game in the west.
they just squandered it.

Attached: 1626865285377.png (309x249, 25.72K)

>Fighting game dev squanders their launch window
Wow...how surprising...

The game has various crashing issues. Also shader cache problems for many.
Online matchmaking is just broken for most people. Cant find players despite having 2000+ online. Been like that for over a month now.

"It's not even hard" is what you say after you've taken an afternoon to learn the game and start playing it. But consider that there's any kind of learning curve at all compared to playing Fortnite (especially after they removed the depth in the last update) or Monster Hunter where if you understand how game controls work, you can roughly play.

"hard" is usually just code for "has a learning curve." Especially today people don't really WANT to learn when there's so much easily digestible entertainment on offer. People are terrified to fail at all, honestly, and fighting games demand you fail repeatedly without success until you start figuring it out and make efforts to improve.

oh shut the fuck up fighting games are bigger than ever.

Every FG needs crossplay

that should be the next big push after the rollback crusade.
it sucks that sony are being such niggers about it though.

And yet they're completely fucking divorced from the mainstream in their own little weird niche zone. If you're not already playing fighting games you're terrified of trying them.

SF6 and T8 better fucking have it. There's precedence for SF but Tekkenfags are stuck with a stubborn cunt

I hope you niggers push for this next. I'm tired of being separated from my poor bros who are stuck with consoles.

Attached: 1643827414274.jpg (400x400, 48.07K)

kof 15 is great, but i went from that to elden ring, rune factory, and then kirby.
and soon fucking lego starwars.

rugal fucking sucks for content. everyone is waiting for yamazaki/geese/billy

nah, just add wireless/wired indicators
no one wants to play with someone on ps4 wifi.

Attached: 1363814853040.jpg (1024x1251, 115.11K)

>only supports Xbox controllers so PS/PC fight sticks and pads won't work
>recompiles shaders mid match
>missing support for some resolutions
>matchmaking issues
>randomly crashes at times
>guaranteed crash if it's running while your PC goes to sleep

>>only supports Xbox controllers so PS/PC fight sticks and pads won't work
Wow that's already retarded as fuck

I've never had the game crash, never had mid match shader issues, and i know how to use steam to support any controller

This isn't true for PC. I've been playing on my ps4 pad for 100+ hours.

Yes, I've got a Qanba that I've used for every fighting game from Xrd to SFV but I'm forced to play on a 360 pad for KoF because SNK is retarded
I even used it in 02 UM and XIII so they somehow forgot to do something they're perfectly capable of doing

simply not true. steam input works fine

>Did elden ring kill this game before it had a chance?
Being a $60 game and having a shitty PC port did more damage to it than Elden Ring.