Meta thread as 1 is allowed by Hiro

So is this like 50% a From Software/Square Enix board from now on and we just have to get used to it or will shit actually get moved to /vrpg/ where it belongs or will we get more containment boards?

Attached: 1648723198822s.jpg (193x250, 9.61K)

>stop talking about video games

Even if logic isn't your strong suit, I'm sure you will understand why there is a Pokémon board and then relate it to the circumstances of this thread.

because Pokemon fags are furry niggers. What's wrong with talking about a new release? Not enough twitter pol threads for you?

shut up bitch

Attached: 1648087553442.jpg (250x239, 17.62K)

>because Pokemon fags are furry niggers.
No, because it was an exceedingly active fandom with way too many threads here.
>new
It's not only new games, but you know this.

No one in real life does what you say and no one online will either.

then what's the point of /vrpg/? also imagine defending picrel

Attached: spam.jpg (3824x1480, 1.5M)

>one autismo spamming

ok

the point is the threads never get moved

god you're a faggot

>poster count doesn't go up
How mad are you right now?

Square hasn't released a single good game in over a decade

Wouldn't even be so bad if it wasn't the most normalfag Reddit games that get 50 threads an hour. The only saving grace is that /vr/ allows more games with each new generation of consoles but none of the new trash yet

Attached: hack.jpg (764x573, 117.28K)

>OP wants to go back to every thread being coomer or niggerspam
How about no, Elden Ring is here to stay

Actually just wish you brainlets would be capable of posting in one of the million existing threads for your overrated zombie beat em up game featuring open world(TM).

Cope, no one cares about nintentoddler threads or whatever le hidden gem you found on your tranny discount site

Not true. Back in the day threads about more obscure games stayed up for hours ez

Attached: 1644497538590.jpg (1170x1400, 147.88K)

Tell the shazamtrannies and people like (you) to stop making threads shitting on elden ring then. You say you dont want these threads but you made one yourself here ITT

>So is this like 50% a From Software/Square Enix board from now on
Yes cope and seethe

Didn't even know it gets a lot of hate threads because I don't even bother looking at the catalog anymore. Are you a newfag or why do you think people are specifically talking about Elden RIng, though? This board is 50% From Software and Square Enix shit for years now.

i play dark soulos on my nintendo tho