Install modded drivers

>install modded drivers
>doubles your FPS
YOU WILL BUY NEW GOYIM

Attached: Gigabyte-Radeon-R9-380X-WindForce-2X-740x740.jpg (740x740, 56.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.guru3d.com/threads/3rd-party-driver-amernime-zone-radeon-insight-22-3-2-whql-driver-pack-released.436611/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Old workstation laptop (Dell Precision M6800) with a firepro GPU
>No drivers since fucking years ago since it was a firepro GPU
>Discover modded drivers
>60FPS in Halo Infinite on a laptop GPU from 2014
I hate AMD now but I love these modded driver dudes.

Show me the path to those drivers
>rx5700

I installed the modded drivers for my 280x
Its incredible how that card is still alive and how it performs.
But when the prices drop below msrp I will be getting a new one, 250W consumption is just too much.

>now

Moded drivers are for NVIDIA cards on linux and old cards that don't get any driver support.

How that's a dx 11 card halo is dc 12

Still, post the link.

Does anyone make modded Nvidia GPU drivers for Windows 7?
The official support ended with version 473, and all the cool stuff like the FSR-clone upscaling are found in the v.500+ drivers.

Attached: 1608824368832.jpg (850x531, 100.79K)

DX12 literally runs on DX11 cards, because there is no dedicated hardware for that meme. It's even more dead-on-arrival joke than DX10 was back in the day, since Microcock doesn't even try to hide their OS shilling campaigns no more.

I remember when goyvidia deliberately paid studios to hold on to DX11 a little while longer because DX12 ran better on AMD cards.
See Watch Dogs 2 which was advertized as a DX12 game for example. It ended up shipping with just DX11.

Even this very day, I only know like two (2) games worth jack shit that literally won't start on Win7, thanks to fake DX12 restrictions. All other vidya performs excellent, and it's just insane how some AAA devs are clearly paid to not ship Vulkan.

Attached: ID warns about Microsoft DX12 propaganda - use Vulkan.png (654x678, 84.4K)

You don't want games running too well because then people might stop upgrading their GPU's.
Best thing that's worked for me as a consumer is to just upgrade my GPU with every new console gen release.

It's not an issue anymore because dxvk on dx11 and dx9 works like charm with amd hardware. Shame that there is not a solution to opengl based games on windows. That's my biggest issue with amd.

>opengl
What games are you running that require openGL?
Don't say emulation because they all use vulkan these days.

Kotor 1,2 and deus ex. While deus ex works just fine with few tweaks, kotor is causing me too much pain. It's already technological mess but with amd I got more crashes than on 770ti and frame buffer isn't working.

Minecraft

schizo thread?

Linux thread, so, yeah.

>AMD drivers are so fucking dogshit that modders make better ones in their free time
embarassing

werks on my machine
Sucks to be retarded.

So to think I can run it on my 750ti now because it didn't run on release

I still have a 280x, where do you get those drivers?

forums.guru3d.com/threads/3rd-party-driver-amernime-zone-radeon-insight-22-3-2-whql-driver-pack-released.436611/

Did you even read his post?

Attached: 1623730048184.jpg (1440x810, 537.92K)

>doubles your first person shooter

wtf?

Cheers, hopefully I can play elden ring with this.

Actually i have an old r9 270 lying around, will try this and see what's up. thx brah

Attached: 1648486925515.png (577x387, 61.88K)