Untitled

Attached: true.png (1212x712, 469.54K)

Why can't you braindead fucktarded newfags blankpost?

retard

Child, you need to lurk moar. Threads with some epic screencap someone else said are the most dogshit quality fucking content you can ever post.
The fact that you aren't even putting any effort into it, you just straight up post "." is the cancer killing this board.

no he's right. youre a retard.

>you have to post correctly on my secret club!

>please feed me more epic screencaps of what my favorite ecelebs said
Unironically braindead underage fucktards.

retard

Screen cap without context posters are a plague

>child
reddit lol

You just keep proving my point, facebook rejects.

ayy lmao

This is the 2nd time this week can you get something new?

but posting just a dot is more soulful, feels like the user is presenting you something and awaiting replies. It feels like a more blunt version of "..."
Blankposting feels like a random image with no expectation of replies.

Posting just a dot is a fucking normalfag facebook reject too fucking retarded to figure out how to blankpost.
We are not here to discuss your fucking screencaps of your favorite ecelebs you braindead monkey. Kill yourself.

you cant blankpost the op and i forgot how

And is blankposting that much better if it's still used for literallywho screenshot posting?

It at least shows that the mouthbreathing fucking mongoloid spent some time lurking this piece of shit website before dumping his normalfag garbage here.

This, only retards will deny the SOVL hat comes from dot-posting.

Meh, hey mods, give this guy a 3-day ban for shitting up this thread.

>SOVL
Meme spouting toddlers like you should be publicly executed. Explain soul you fucking child.
Try using your words this time.

retard

Keep owning yourself by dodging, toddler.

>He doesn't know what SOVL is
Let me guess, you're white or asian?

Soul is literally just what nostalgia goggles used to be you retarded newfag. I'd tell you to lurk moar but you are too fucking stupid to realize that you don't belong here.

>Soul is literally just what nostalgia goggles
Ohhh boy.

>y-y-you don't u-understand
>o-ohhh b-boy
Your new is showing, child. I've been on this website longer than you've been on the internet.