What are your hopes and dreams for Street Fighter 6?

What are your hopes and dreams for Street Fighter 6?

Attached: 1626996199840.jpg (3412x4094, 3.74M)

artist name?

I hope they keep or expand upon the Fight Money system, I know a lot of people bitched about it(because they don't play the fucking game) but it was neat not having to pay for any of the characters.

Also, Dudley.

for it to be actually good

>no penis

arttoru

thx
its rare to see an artist draw big boobs that still look realistic like this

More consistent animation and model quality. SFV outsourced to different studios and those subcontractors varied a lot in quality.
More intuitive hitboxes. Less of the feeling that 50% of your limbs are intangible.
Lewds. SFV was pretty good, but apparently the japanese devs were repeatedly reined in by americans. Juri's cleavage, Laura's thong, etc. In my wildest dreams, they'd bring back Poison and give her a fat canon bulge.

Cammy in a leotard.

Glistening sweat physics dripping off her hips, thighs and crotch

Oh and good fucking netcode please PLEASE

Attached: 1635080440703.jpg (948x646, 501.9K)

More barefoot girls pls

She's getting the Fortnite outfit

>Hopes
Mika at all. Hopefully the power of her costume sales carries her past all the censorshit they beat her with in SF5. I'm really doubting she'll be in at all just to spare themselves the bullshit
>Dreams
Tone down the mutant proportions and make the models look good instead of roided up freaks with giant hands/feet for "visual clarity"

Attached: 235mqd7tj3q81.jpg (626x680, 76.13K)

I hope this bitch isn't in SF6

Character customisation

Those don't look realistic you cringy virgin.

sf4 gameplay, sfv netcode. the teaser showing tekken 7 type "realistic" models is bullshit and they go back to street fighter 4 ink style.

More sexy chicks in sexy outfits, even more attention from game developers on muscular legs and bare feet
And additionally Juri, Menat, Lucia and Kolin in the base roster
Fewer fucking microtransactions you dirty fucks from Capcom did you heard?

@current year +7 that is true hopes and dreams, may it become true for all of us

Kys degenerate faggot. Hopefully in the future your kind will be obliterated.

>Thong leotard
>ALL of them
Why we can't have a Cammy costume with a standard '80 leotard for Christ sake

they look just like mine, loser

Better anatomy and the ability to hit juggled opponents with any button/special

They are hotter