WTF did I just play?!

WTF did I just play?!

Attached: fallout 2 boxart.jpg (800x832, 148.5K)

Fallout 2 by the looks of it.

How do you follow up the kino that was Fallout 1 with THIS shit?

One of the original writers for Fallout 1 has passed away recently, whats the best way to play the original game these days? Any interest bug fix or restored content mod? It has been a long time so i am feeling like replaying it in his honor.

The best Fallout game that makes pajeet trannies seethe to this day?

Fallout 1 et tu

fallout but reddit

Fallout Fixt may be what you're looking for but in my experience it makes the game crash every five minutes, so I would just recommend playing the game as it. I think there's also a port for Fallout 1 in the Fallout 2 engine

I usually play the gog version and it's fine. I guess F1 has some bugs, but its not so bad that I feel an unnofficial patch is required like 2. The gog version doesn't have children, but they aren't required for any quests and there's a patch to restore them anyway.

Fallout 1 is easy to acquire for free and runs fine on Win 10, it's more important to understand the game mechanics and systems than to fix bugs. Fallout 2 is a lot rougher, might need to mess with it a bit just to get it to boot up without crashing.

I think i’ll give the F2 engine one a try then, it is the one this user mentioned, correct? Oh yeah dont get me wrong, i definetly agree that Fallout 1 is more than playable even in it’s original form, just checking out my options.

kino

>How do you follow up the kino that was Fallout 1 with THIS shit?
Elaborate, Pajeet. Or it is back to the shitting street.

Attached: 1628601069830.png (871x689, 419.41K)

The game starts off pretty boring, but gets pretty interesting when you get to Vault City and discover the Caravan Circle. Stays pretty good till you get the G.E.C.K. and get back to your village, then it shits the bed. The Enclave is just not that interesting and their plan is pretty stupid.

What’s the Enclaves plan again?

>but gets pretty interesting when you get to Vault City and discover the Caravan Circle. Stays pretty good till you get the G.E.C.K. and get back to your village
That's still most of its run, so it is better than whatever passes for gametime nowadays.

fallout 2 does have one of the worst first levels in video games

Same as in FO3: use modified FEV to kill off every living being tainted with radiation.

If you want to truly honor the man dig up an old computer, get the discs and play it how it was back when it was released.

It's not just that, Klamath is also pretty boring

KINO

NOW Play the Todd sequel. Fallout 3 then fallout 4. NEW VEGAS IS REDDIT AND TRANNY, AVIOD AT ALL COST.

Attached: 1647714099593.jpg (1632x2083, 837.82K)

Copycat.
Original schizo Pajeet loathed Fallout 2 for whatever reason.

Attached: Paje-eden.png (1680x1050, 2.65M)

filtered by the temple of trials

>this image

I like Fallout 3 more purely for the aesthetic and setting. NV is clearly the better game though and I kneel.

I’m currently writing my own post Apocalyptic Rpg. The setting backstory is basically a meteor crashes to earth containing a alien element that scientists use to become a infinite power source. Eventually the power source starts showing side effects and starts mutating humans and animals. I was going to have the main villain be a prewar scientist that is immune to the element and its side effects. He lives in a abandoned chemical factory and uses his blood to conduct a antidote for the element. He plans on using the chemical factory as a giant bomb and spreading his antidote across the wasteland. Does this sound too familiar to the enclaves plan from Fallout?

I've already played 3 and 4 and New Vegas. 4 was absolute GARBAGE. Now I just have to play Fallout Tactics