I will now buy the upcoming Harry Potter game thanks to your manufactured virtue signaling outrage you cliched blue...

I will now buy the upcoming Harry Potter game thanks to your manufactured virtue signaling outrage you cliched blue checkmark NPC!

Attached: nooooooyoucan'tbuynewharrypottergamebcjkrowlingBAD.png (485x425, 34.35K)

imagine if making twitter threads got you perma rangebanned
a true utopia

Attached: 1618475375066.png (447x343, 85.64K)

I buy every game Any Forums says is woke.

there would unironically be no more Any Forums users left after like the first couple weeks

Why is nerd shit discussion dominated by trannies?

can't get a woman so they become the woman

Fuck you and fuck twatter

Wow its almost like no one cares about tranny freaks lol

Attached: 1648628028278.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

Reminder that Liam Robertson doesn't believe this game exists

Attached: 500px-MK8_Deluxe_-_Box_NA.png (500x809, 706.89K)

Harry Potter tier list:

Luna tier:
>Order of the Phoenix
High tier:
>Protocols of the Elders of Zion
>Prisoner of Azkaban
Mid tier:
>Chamber of Secrets
>Half Blood Prince
>Goblet of Fire
Low tier:
>Philosopher's Stone
>Deathly Hallows

Attached: you just know.webm (852x480, 2.82M)

subversion by antiwhites to purposefully destroy any hide away and solace men have from the world.

this game is DOA and everyone knows it. they are crying over fucking nothing.

who? Why do you care?
Why try to make us care?

they're the only ones with 24/7 free time

>you're prioritizing some shite fantasy world
So, trans lives?

>literally who is retarded on twitter
why isn't this an instant b& yet

Good

Attached: 1647263586375m.jpg (1024x1024, 150.74K)

>This game is DOA and everyone knows it

Says you.

Hogwarts Legacy or whatever its called unironically looks pretty good by the standards of previous licensed HP games (not counting the LEGO Harry Potter games though really, its hard to fuck up a LEGO game)

>Who?
Guy in the OP
>Why do you care?
Because it's funny

Is this dude gonna have a meltdown when IGN and gamespot and every other site just reviews the game like normal?

Is this games? Books? Movies?
Doesn't really matter because it's terribly wrong either way

>Why is nerd shit discussion dominated by trannies?
Because of the extremely strong correlation between being a tranny and having autism. Plus lots of people get groomed into transitioning, someone who isn't online all the time is less likely to transition.

You'd think Rowling had a zeppelin and was just dropping destruction on trans hot-spots with the way they're kvetching.
They couldn't make it more obvious that it's manufacturing outrage if they tried.

>Luna tier:
>Order of the Phoenix
Yeah, immeasurably based and Lovegoodpilled. Luna the best, and it goes without saying that the most Luna movie would also be the best.
Fuck the Weasley's. It should have been Luna.

>damage JK is doing
She's literally only spreading information about psychologists and psychiatrists who have been systematically silenced and threatened with losing their medical license over simply thinking that maybe gender dysphoria shouldn't be treated with hormone therapy as a first resort. Somehow this makes her an evil transphobe literally killing children, I don't fucking get it.

And how would we post out relevant snippets of game news? Retarded as these faggots are they are, and I hate this, the ones who are the movers and shakers. Why don't you eat another dick you faggot. Everytime I see a twatter thread its always people complaining about the tweet. Which gives me the impression that YOU JUST WANT THE THREADS GONE BECAUSE THEY ARE MOCKING YOUR AGENDA. Fuck off back to red-dit.