Zanzibart...forgive me

Zanzibart...forgive me...

Attached: zanzibart.png (2544x2719, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2j0Sr_6wU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>forgive me, marika
hehe
youtube.com/watch?v=X2j0Sr_6wU4

Zanzifart...fart on me...

Zanzibar Land... forgive me...

Attached: 1633853479742.png (64x96, 1.38K)

You are a retarded pattern-matching chimp.

The zanzibart meme is about a single contextless plea to a character only named one other time with no elaboration (which the games definitely do sometimes).
We know exactly who those characters are and get plenty of backstory on who they are, what they're doing, and/or the character actually specifically says why they want to be forgiven which is even more informational.

Any Forums has melted your brain if the words "forgive me" trigger you regardless of context.

cope

Tranon...forgive me...

>zanzibart
You didn't beat the game.

I expected with Martin in the picture we would have actual npc storyline conclusions that don't end in death/grim fate but nope. Like the Selen questline is perfect until the very end then suddenly she's a ball of heads

Zanzibart...

that forced meme sure died fast
maybe it wasn’t very funny to begin with

ROBERTOOOOOO

fromdrones BTFO

Mad?

i always skip through dialogue as fast as possible in every single fromsoft game

fromfag... forgive me...

fuck this is real

Huehuehuehuehuehue

Explanation for y'all gringos: That name sounds like a Portuguese word for "sissy" or "faggot".

fromtranny.... dilate me....

can you even explain why saying forgive me is suddenly bad? this dude writes for borderlands btw so his opinion on writing isnt worth much.

Have you not read the fatfuck's books? Why would you expect a happy ending from GRRM of all people? Are you brain damaged?

Attached: the loree.png (465x415, 245.14K)

Elden Ring has the shittiest lore of all souls series with billions of plot holes.

>this meme was pushed so heavily on Any Forums that he actually changed his name to Zanzibart, forgive me...
Played like a damn fiddle you fagbags. It's amazing to see people screech about Twitter then promote their memes.

Attached: 1298500701214.jpg (295x449, 16.93K)