For those that have gotten their Deck, how's the experience been? You been using it more for emulation, indies...

For those that have gotten their Deck, how's the experience been? You been using it more for emulation, indies, or more modern games?

Attached: steam-deck.jpg (800x450, 42.55K)

No thanks.

Attached: winchinkfagslol.png (750x508, 579.77K)

ive played witcher 3 and xcom on it in terms of modern games.
mostly been playing emulated games though, specifically playstation 1 and psp games.

yeah, i can easily play them on my PC but its so much more comfy playing them on a handheld while laying on the couch

i tried it. switch is better.

Why?

switch is just better designed and has better exclusives. deck is just another one of valve's hardware scams that will get discontinued.

it's for me

Attached: 20220124_065503.jpg (2097x1471, 376.19K)

>better exclusives
>literal emulation possible on deck
nigger what?

Attached: 1636801957813.gif (220x220, 934.86K)

emulation =/= exclusives

He's lazy and doesn't wanna put the effort.

>better exclusives
holy fucking kek

It literally means that it has access to your shitty exclusives faggot.

>how's the experience been?
FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pain-in-ear-when-swallowing.jpg (1100x716, 71.82K)

this is actually a valid argument, i will say, i have been looking into aftermarket fans though.

>>switch is just better designed
>Joycon drift, cramped toddler layout, cheap plastic body, poor cpu even for its time which is the main reason it's been unable to run AAA multiplat natively for the past several years
>"better designed"
Nice try falseflagger.
>>better exclusives
How are they exclusive if you can play them on the Steam Deck? Lol.
>deck is just another one of valve's hardware scams that will get discontinued.
Confirmed artifactfag that never tried it.

>worse performance than my PC
>worse performance than my laptop
>worse performance than my OLED Switch

Attached: Deal with it.gif (257x193, 1.92M)

>FW-

Attached: file.png (2500x2500, 2.54M)

(You)

Look at this performance difference. Even with graphics turned down it can't reach 60.

Attached: big difference.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

You don't understand, the experience isn't authentic if you're not dropping frames every 2 seconds

Actually plays switch games as intended and not some broken ass LAN workaround because basic multiplayer is asking too much from emu devs. For single player offline games it's excellent, but still worse than two other PC platforms in my house. For most switch games you're better off just playing on switch.

Isn't online, like, paid lol

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

So just tell everyone in my house to wear headphones for some reason?

>multiplayer
All of the multiplayer Switch games are pure garbage. If you actually play Mario Kart Rehash 8 and Trash Ultimate you are a shit taste nigger that has no right to brag about "exclusives."

You got your own problems to solve. I'm not here to solve them for you.

Paid online with multiplayer compat > no multiplayer at all

They won't hear it from another room, and if they do hear it they can deal with it.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

don't care. i'll keep enjoying the exclusives hassle free of while.

>Joycon drift
works on my machine
>cramped toddler layout
6'2" here with huge hands. no problems here so far.
>cheap plastic body
you want it to be made out of titanium or something. don't answer that.
>poor cpu even for its time which is the main reason it's been unable to run AAA multiplat natively for the past several years
developer's problem not hardware's.
>How are they exclusive if you can play them on the Steam Deck? Lol.
see above
>Confirmed artifactfag that never tried it.
never played artifact. glad it got cancelled.

at least the tendies know all their options

>it plays every game
>no, those games don't count
It's terrible as a Switch alternate. I'll stick with my cheaper OLED for 90% of switch games, the others I'll play on my desktop. Why would I buy a Steam deck?

Attached: NETS.jpg (1600x1064, 373.04K)