Game has a secret hidden mini boss throughout the lvl

>Game has a secret hidden mini boss throughout the lvl.

Attached: 13212.gif (250x349, 1.93M)

>scared pic related is gonna happen to me one day
>always check the toilet bowl before shitting
>check one day
>everything is fine
>sit down and start shitting
>spider drops on me from the ceiling

>literally shit yourself

>game has mimics

Attached: Screenshot-67.png (901x699, 774.11K)

Hate when that happens.

Attached: 1618098194265.gif (500x278, 907.9K)

kek

>dry my face with a towel in the bathroom
>feel something on my neck, check the mirror
>giant dangerous spider on my neck
>froze and contemplate wtf to do, if that nigger bites me I'll probably die
>shit starts crawling to my face
>now if it bites me I'll probably end deformed as fuck after several operations to save my fucking eyes from the necrotic venom
>heart beating hard as fuck
>spider climbs over my eye, gets kinda stuck on my eyelashes
>keeps going, gets onto my hair
>move slowly and grab a fuckton of toiler paper
>grab it and squish it, hair gets smeared with giant dead spider
>wash my hair for like 2 hours lmao
I don't mind spiders if they stay the fuck away, if I see it, I kill it. (after making sure its the kind that can fuck you up, there are lots of spiders that are harmless to humans that you shouldn't kill. These kill pests and also compete for space/food with the ones that can fuck you up, so don't kill them).

Attached: 1620206967922.jpg (108x119, 5.21K)

Does anyone have that one drawing of the australian going to the toilet only to find it crawling with spiders, snakes and scorpions with him saying “aw, hell, another day without using the shitter, I guess”?

>Those 2 drops of poop at the end

WHY ARE RATS ALWAYS SHITTING THEMSELVES?
My fucking god, i will never have empathy for those fuckers, shitting and pissing every 5 seconds is gross beyond belief, truly despicable animals.

Alligators live in Florida sewers and breed. New york sewers DO have rat colonies

>he doesnt check the ceiling everyday
ive had this happen to me 3 times in the past few years, so i check almost daily.

WHAT THE FUCK user HELP HER

>you can sacrifice things to the boss' altar

Attached: flushing 1.5 lbs of chicken nuggets.webm (654x480, 1.17M)

Some gators have been seen in the upper Hudson, they can go most anywhere freshwater is if it's hot enough.

as an american its painful to watch this, perfectly good nuggies

they dont have sphincters. My college roomate had a pet rat that would piss and shit where ever. I do not miss having roomates

imagine if that spider had babies on its back and a thousand tiny spider babies started crawling all over your head

You are never safe.

Attached: 05374568567.jpg (1000x1000, 91.33K)

A dozen baby chicks got triturated to become those nuggets some fat mutt ended up throwing in the shitter for tiktok likes.

by the way, rinse off EVERY can of ANYTHING you have before you open it. warehouses do NOT get rid of their rat problems, and any can you have is very likely to have been shit and pissed on by a rat before it made it to the store.

this includes produce as well

Considering the background its likely the toilet manufacturer testing their toilet, ya dingdong.

Special delivery for one A. Non

Attached: SpurdoAusdralia.jpg (677x960, 61.49K)

kek