Mobs have ultra-rare variations

>mobs have ultra-rare variations

Attached: 1630984929700.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YmqfwA7OXcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheists really gonna tell me this isn't a forest spirit/god taken material form to survey the dying world it used to benevolently watch over

youtu.be/YmqfwA7OXcc

Its an albino. Nothing special about it, outside of its lack of pigment.
>t. Catholic

It's a forest god retard

actually Science has proven that theres no such thing as gods. religion was invented stop us from enjoying anal sex.

That would imply the existence of other gods. There is only one God.

ur lookin at him

The ancient greeks would beg to differ.

BEHOLD MOOSUS

Attached: 1600974641528.webm (960x1156, 1002.73K)

>this is what Canadians worship

you'll follow suit if you know what's good for you

Attached: moose.gif (320x180, 3.89M)

the ancient greeks were atheists like all real scientists are, but yes every single ancient greek man was a homosexual and aversion to anal was invented completely out of thin air by c*ristians. science proves that anal sex is healthy, wise, clean, and good.

Applying to be a leaf

>The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.
Tell me Werner Heisenberg isn't a real scientist.

>be fat fuck american
>shoot it

Moose are what happens when Horses evolve down the "i stopped giving a fuck about your society, i'm free nigger" path.

>be wolf, bear, shark
>kill it because it isnt fit for survival according to natural law
Sorry for being a predator

Schrödinger was better

and that is amazing

>this is what peak performance looks like

theHunter: Call of the wild thread? Man I'd love to nab me an albino moose in the game. They exist.

For those of you who have never played it, even if you're not a hunting fan it's worth checking out. I never cared for hunting and picked it up on steam sale a couple months back. I figured I'd fuck around in it. Already over 200 hours. It has perks/skills and money to buy guns/tents(fast travel). Didn't think I'd enjoy the game so fucking much. Hell, even if you just want a good photography/walking simulator. Just my two cents.

Attached: 20220209231151_1.jpg (2560x1080, 382.43K)

Hell, pirate it if you don't want to pay. It's a gorgeous game.

Attached: 20220307131818_1.jpg (3413x1440, 2.04M)

Fun fact. Moose aren't closely related to horses but more closely related to whales, hippos, giraffes.
Horses are like on the other side of the ungulate family tree with rhinos

you are the stupidest person on this board and that's saying something.